Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 3)

So sat is near, whos driving from east? And who needs a ride from east?

So sat is near, whos driving from east? And who needs a ride from east?

anyone wanna share cab from jurong or sembawang mrt?

I stay in Tampines, who needs a ride can pm me. Hahaha.

yo cleon, is it possible to orginise some outing on sunday boh? lolzs..............

what kind of outing ah?

street, candid, building, cars, bikes, food, naked, non-naked, lolz, kidding,

anykind kind lar, just shoot only mah, me sat RT leh, so sad................cannot join the 2 april shoot......... haizz..........

yo cleon, is it possible to orginise some outing on sunday boh? lolzs..............

lolx.. I think its a bit hard.. cause its family day..

it might be possible depending on situation.. wad kind of outing you looking for?

I am now free on Sundays from morning till early evening.Just sms me if you wanna go anywhere shoot.Won't post here cos its hard to maintain 2 outing threads...

Hey I know this is the TCSS thread. But got a question. For eg, can our camera go more than 30s exposure? Like with ND filter and all. Or to go more than 30s definitely need bulb mode? Very confused. Normally when I go Merlion Part at night, the exposure never goes longer than 30s. But when Jimmy showed us his photo during the BTV outing, can go up to 10min!

delinquent said:
Hey I know this is the TCSS thread. But got a question. For eg, can our camera go more than 30s exposure? Like with ND filter and all. Or to go more than 30s definitely need bulb mode? Very confused. Normally when I go Merlion Part at night, the exposure never goes longer than 30s. But when Jimmy showed us his photo during the BTV outing, can go up to 10min!

Yes, to go more than 30s, you need to use bulb mode... and its advisable to use a wire / wireless shutter trigger to prevent camera shake...

Last edited:
count down to KTM.

3 days!!!

More than 30s you definitely need bulb mode cos all cameras max exposure time is 30s.Jimmy's exposure can go up to 10mins is because he used a ND filter...

Count down to KTM... Hehe

Count down to KTM... Hehe

Haha got good and bad news for those coming:

Good news is that the buffet coach(cafeteria) was attached to today's train,so our train will 90% have it too.Cos today's consist will be the same as Sat's...

Bad news is that i suspect our coach is next to the noisy PGC(Power Generator Car),so if someone opens the door it will be noisy.But it isn't that loud after all...

As of 9.30am today,its 46hrs 30mins to go!!!

U bring a lot of barabg barabg??

I think you are the only one here bringing a small bag containing your camera,lens and tripod...

Lol. Since u bring toiletries den I bring sth else

Eric bring his own toiletries only leh.You think his bag so big to store 10 sets of toiletries for each of us meh?