Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 3)

i scared i bring a lot of bags LOL!.
one backpack, one sling bag and one tripod bag.

To all those going on the train expedition, have a safe journey and enjoy the trip... be sure to take wonderful pictures... :)

i scared i bring a lot of bags LOL!.
one backpack, one sling bag and one tripod bag.

Wow.. So many bags. I will bring one backpack and maybe a small sling bag

To all those going on the train expedition, have a safe journey and enjoy the trip... be sure to take wonderful pictures... :)

Thanks bro:)

i still deciding sia HAHA dont know what to bring.

LOL! then tripod lei?

That is why next time must get a bag with tripod holder.But actually your Lowepro Fastpack 200 can hold a tripod,just put 2 legs in the water bottle holder and use velcro/shoelace to tie the ballhead to the handgrip(I'm not sure what is it called,but its the handle where you can grab the bag) of the bag...

My backpack can bring tripod. ^^

haha basket.. i think i bring my backpack will do and one tripod bag.

That is why next time must get a bag with tripod holder.But actually your Lowepro Fastpack 200 can hold a tripod,just put 2 legs in the water bottle holder and use velcro/shoelace to tie the ballhead to the handgrip(I'm not sure what is it called,but its the handle where you can grab the bag) of the bag...

oh nv tot of it but abit troublesome sia..

you guys like camping here LOL! reply so fast one.

Have a safe trip.. =)

true the company with you guys is fun although the train ride was tiring.

Its a really a "special" trip. No complain abt the company... Yr guys are fun. For those who really like train, u can contact Cleon. ^^

Young hero at work LOL!

197389_10150452964885424_657430423_17619425_4277390_n.jpg