Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 3)

Just wanna do an update for the KL trip.For the ride up,we might not sit together(The person beside you might be someone you do not know) and the seats might be facing backwards.As for the trip down,we will most probably be together as the ticket numbers are in sequence.But do not worry,we will all be in the same coach for both rides...

eww.. means all of us will be seperated.

Free seating is only for economy class which is only available on shuttle trains...

Unfortunately,you are sitting with me:sticktong

(No,i'm not joking)

eww.. means all of us will be seperated.
shuttle train? so our seats are all allocated?

eric... so sad for u.. better bring Armour plate.

Free seating is only for economy class which is only available on shuttle trains...

Unfortunately,you are sitting with me:sticktong

(No,i'm not joking)

I will not want to sit with u. U sit with Justin. for goodness sake, i am straight

Dear all.

I made it to the list of the Bottle Tree Village on 19 March! Wonder anyone taking cab there?

I stay at Ang Mo Kio.

Waiting for Cleonbus to revert on the exact details of meeting point etc etc

Breast-Plate. Cleonbus grow up liao. lol

There is no way i will be wearing THAT!!!!!!!!!!

wait he take umbrella and wack you. lol ^^

Btw i will be bring one too.

I feel so sorry for myself. Since 1st outing, he has been sticking to me like glue

Shuttle train stops at every station along the line.Express trains(The one we're taking) stops at stations which more people tend to board/alight from...

I will not want to sit with u. U sit with Justin. for goodness sake, i am straight

Then i'll rearrange and put you beside a stranger:sticktong

Dear all.

I made it to the list of the Bottle Tree Village on 19 March! Wonder anyone taking cab there?

I stay at Ang Mo Kio.

Confirmation will be sent out tmr(Wed morning) while PM will be sent out on Thu...

why all so scared of cleon?

You all scared of me,i scared of Jimmy.Lucky he's not taking train:bsmilie:

There is no way i will be wearing THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Btw i will be bring one too.

I feel so sorry for myself. Since 1st outing, he has been sticking to me like glue

lolx.. i free sad for u... wahhahahha

Shuttle train stops at every station along the line.Express trains(The one we're taking) stops at stations which more people tend to board/alight from...

Then i'll rearrange and put you beside a stranger:sticktong

Confirmation will be sent out tmr(Wed morning) while PM will be sent out on Thu...

You all scared of me,i scared of Jimmy.Lucky he's not taking train:bsmilie:

dun worry.. he will be back with more.. lolx..

Dear all.

I stay at Ang Mo Kio.

eCurb, I am staying at Bishan, but can walk to AMK as it's nearby. Please let me know your details if you wanna share a cab. Thanks

eCurb, I am staying at Bishan, but can walk to AMK as it's nearby. Please let me know your details if you wanna share a cab. Thanks

Hi,

I stay AMK Ave 4. So if we share cab you prob have to take the cab at Bishan and pick me up at AMK Ave 4 before proceeding to Bottle Tree Village. Is that ok with you. I can pass you my contact later.

Hi,

I stay at AMK Ave 4. So if sharing cab, you can take cab at Bishan and pick me up at AMK Ave 4 before we proceed to Bottle Tree Village. Is that alright with you?

Hi,

I stay at AMK Ave 4. So if sharing cab, you can take cab at Bishan and pick me up at AMK Ave 4 before we proceed to Bottle Tree Village. Is that alright with you?

Hi,

ecurbw said:
Hi,

Sorry for the multiple post. Something wrong w club snap server just now

Hi,

Sure, Can You PM me your Contact details please. Thanks