Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 3)

u grow up can swim, can scuba dive then we do underwater photography together la. lol

Underwater photography is too expensive.Also wanna focus on the types of photography that i'm interested in.Later become 'Jack of all trades,master of none'...

Skylover is keen and working towards it. Do let me know if you are keen to take Padi Open water course. Cheers.

I think will put on hold on this field first. Maybe some day I will die without notice by GF... :bsmilie:

Im still dangling in the reserve list :cry:

Piang...just received a PM saying why i never sms the details for the Bottle Tree outing...

Piang...just received a PM saying why i never sms the details for the Bottle Tree outing...

LOL... think he/she never notice the outing have changed date.

Just wanna do an update for the KL trip.For the ride up,we might not sit together(The person beside you might be someone you do not know) and the seats might be facing backwards.As for the trip down,we will most probably be together as the ticket numbers are in sequence.But do not worry,we will all be in the same coach for both rides...

Just wanna do an update for the KL trip.For the ride up,we might not sit together(The person beside you might be someone you do not know) and the seats might be facing backwards.As for the trip down,we will most probably be together as the ticket numbers are in sequence.But do not worry,we will all be in the same coach for both rides...

isn't free seating?

isn't free seating?

I am ok to sit with anyone expect ....... U know. Heheh

i cannot change who i'm sitting with.