Beauty Portraits: Celestina Tiew @ Punggol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic 23:

20090625-Celestina-800x536-23.jpg

This is where full frame cameras wins over the edge... Too bad I am only holding my D80... Guess I have to live with the noise... :cry:

Wah! I like this... the light in the BG! Good shots all, Zeckson. Very nice. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

any one kind enough to point out the seaside location on google maps?

Yes, there are halos. Guess I did not do a job good enough on the post processing. It is unfortunate that you cannot accept them because there are halos.

As to getting bored halfway looking through the images, you can choose to close the window and stop looking at them and continue doing the things you wanna do. You have all the freedom you want. I choose to display these much of images here on my thread and it is also my freedom as the thread starter.

why not be more selective? <-- Because I choose to show these many images on my thread. :)

Thanks for taking time to write your comments down. :)

well said bro! :thumbsup:

halos aren't always that bad... sometimes it can make a shot interesting...

while it's okay to give factual feedback or even helpful constructive comments (like Shooters for example), is there really a need to indicate what's acceptable or not based on one's personal preferences? afterall photography is an art and in art there is always the subjective side of things... just enjoy what's been produced and even learn from it but if one gets bored... just move on...

anyway i think zeckson bro you've put in a lot of hard work and it shows your passion in your wonderful series of great work! not boring at all! :thumbsup:

as for the/those derider/s... just treat them as a bad nightmare... ;)

any one kind enough to point out the seaside location on google maps?

i think it should be Punggol beach as those rocks look very familiar...

ok try this map LINK

when you are at the Punggol beach go left of the jetty and you will see all those wonderful rocks assuming it's low tide then lah...

for sunrise shots... go right of the jetty

enjoy your photography trip there...

Heheh, well said!!! I love the choice of words.

You are correct, sometimes when there are those who get their rocks off by being nightmares to other people and I agree we should have to treat them as such.

Wake up already, all go away, no harm done, just a minor irritant that only dares to appear when one is asleep and not awake. When the person is awake, these will just fade into the background; too afraid to appear in the forefront and light when it really matters

while it's okay to give factual feedback or even helpful constructive comments (like Shooters for example), is there really a need to indicate what's acceptable or not based on one's personal preferences? afterall photography is an art and in art there is always the subjective side of things... just enjoy what's been produced and even learn from it but if one gets bored... just move on...

anyway i think zeckson bro you've put in a lot of hard work and it shows your passion in your wonderful series of great work! not boring at all! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nemesis bro, thanks for your comments. Hmm... An elvish theme... Hmm... That gives me some ideas again... That may just be interesting... Hmm...

Anybody wants to work this out with me? :D
If elvish theme i may be interested... seldom shoot these days.. :p

Thanks for your mediation, EnchantingMomentz. Yeah, it was a BAD nightmare. But no matter, let it be. I don't bother. I am happy as I am and that will not stop or deter me from continuing to strive getting better images! Yeah! Thanks for your comments. :)

Heheh, well said!!! I love the choice of words.

You are correct, sometimes when there are those who get their rocks off by being nightmares to other people and I agree we should have to treat them as such.

Wake up already, all go away, no harm done, just a minor irritant that only dares to appear when one is asleep and not awake. When the person is awake, these will just fade into the background; too afraid to appear in the forefront and light when it really matters

Vince, thanks for the support as well. :)

love the PP work done !!

nice series.. always look out for ur nice n beautiful photos from u in CS or flickr or else where;)

:thumbsup: OTOT: i shall live by ur name... hero of poor:D

Excellent work Zeckson...worthy of a pro...bravo!!:thumbsup:

Great work man!

Love checking out your stuff as always!

Status
Not open for further replies.