ANy Tiong B R group ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.... :think: Tiong Bahru got what interesting things to shoot? :think:
Anyone organizing any outing this Sunday morning?

Quite a lot of things to shoot around the area wat. Shoot the life style of people in TB, Mt Faber, Henderson Wave, Hort Park, Labrador Park or even Chinatown and Shenton Way.

Really alot to shoot leh...:embrass:
Never really thought about it.
But need some one experience like you to guide us newbie along ;)

Quite a lot of things to shoot around the area wat. Shoot the life style of people in TB, Mt Faber, Henderson Wave, Hort Park, Labrador Park or even Chinatown and Shenton Way.

i at mount faber but too noob dun dare go outing with you all

Really alot to shoot leh...:embrass:
Never really thought about it.
But need some one experience like you to guide us newbie along ;)

I am not experience lah, just happened to have some experience in joining other outings. Anyway, I would be rather busy these few weeks. Hopefully will settle down in Sept.

It is a bridge that is part of the southern ridges.
Near Mt Faber side.
Wanna go shoot? :bsmilie:

what and where is henderson waves?

hi guys, started photography abt 1 month ago.. living in telok blangah.. so whens the next outing.. if there is one.. haha..

hi guys, started photography abt 1 month ago.. living in telok blangah.. so whens the next outing.. if there is one.. haha..

let me know if there is an outing. I'm at Redhill. Good to know ppl around this area.

Hi guys,

I have extra two free passes to the zoo this saturday. I plan to go there in the morning for photoshooting and be back by noon. anyone interested to join me?

pls pm me your contact.meet at commonwealth mrt. for central area friends nia. thanks -81896388

Hi Marcus, im interested... but what is the timing like? Im totally new in photography though. Still got lots to learn

feel like going hort park later to take some shoots..

Went to Henderson Wave last night. Nice place. Unfortunetely i dun bring my camera. I think we can get a lot of nice shoot evening and night. Will go there again but this time will bring my babe. Ha....

Went to Henderson Wave last night. Nice place. Unfortunetely i dun bring my camera. I think we can get a lot of nice shoot evening and night. Will go there again but this time will bring my babe. Ha....

So when is your next outing?;)

Seems like this group is pretty quiet. This thread was started 3 months back and till now still no gathering or outing. :confused:

I heard the bungolows at Borna Vista has some snakes to capture in the morning. anyone interested? or any other place to recommend?

or else this group is really bored..

Status
Not open for further replies.