ANy Tiong B R group ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since no body has any idea yet, maybe I can start something for everyone.

I know that there'll be a Poolside Party coming up on July 5, 2008 (Sat), anybody want to shoot some babes & hunks? There'll be a competition and some stage games as well. Details are as follow:

Date : July 5, 2008 (Saturday)
Time : 7.00pm till late
Venue: To be released
Fees : S$17.00 per person (inclusive of 2 housepours/beer)

Please put down your name here if you're interested, I'll consolidate the numbers on Jun 29 (Sunday) at 2359hrs and will talk to the organiser to see if we can have a better package if the turn out is good.

(I'll not be attending this event thought cos I'll be overseas on that day)

So put your name down now.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Ahhhhh. Would love to come but unfortunately have to attend a birthday dinner :-( Maybe next time....

Hi All,
I'm staying near commonwealth mrt and a newbie since 2 weeks ago. Please count me in if got any shooting event. :)

Oh btw , i known of a friend who allow me to go up to the rooftop of a 40 storey building near my hse. let me know if any keen to organise..hee

thanks

i live near bukit purmei, anyone interested to go shooting on weekday nights? perhaps the southern ridges?

I'm On in the evening, do let me know if i can join.;) - 81896388....

i live near bukit purmei, anyone interested to go shooting on weekday nights? perhaps the southern ridges?

shall we go shooting in and around our area tonight?

hmmm.... kong sai kai near outram mrt? :think:

Hi guys!!!

ANY meetout this weekend?:cool:

living in TB area too and newbie too.... :p

Hmm.... :think: Tiong Bahru got what interesting things to shoot? :think:
Anyone organizing any outing this Sunday morning?

How about ::what:

Ridge and famous
Visitors are flocking to the Southern Ridges, a series of hill trails linking Mount Faber, Telok Blangah Hill and Kent Ridge parks, to take in the beautiful scenery

How about ::what:

Ridge and famous
Visitors are flocking to the Southern Ridges, a series of hill trails linking Mount Faber, Telok Blangah Hill and Kent Ridge parks, to take in the beautiful scenery

Or china town?

I want to shoot Henderson Waves in the evening leh...
Anybody want to organize? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.