ANy Tiong B R group ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
a TFCD model shoot at Alkalf Mansion will be nice ... anyone got lobang ...hahaha

To all Tiong Bahru area people....

Coming Sunday 15th June 2008...7am at Blk 123 Bukit Merah View there is a Mizuno-Mount Faber Run being organised.

If you can wake up early and want to shoot some pictures please come and join us.

I am one of the offcial photog for this event and welcomes all to snap snap...:D

To all Tiong Bahru area people....

Coming Sunday 15th June 2008...7am at Blk 123 Bukit Merah View there is a Mizuno-Mount Faber Run being organised.

If you can wake up early and want to shoot some pictures please come and join us.

I am one of the offcial photog for this event and welcomes all to snap snap...:D

thks for the info. :)

i went for the event. but as i am still new to dslr, my shots kinda lousy. :( saw a few other photographers there, dunno are they from clubsnap too.

anyone interested to go to the NDP flypass rehersal ( got to cinfirm the timing and best location to shoot, most prob 9 to 12 am ), after that maybe the event at chinatown point ( some TCS event i think ) :)

anyone interested to go to the NDP flypass rehersal ( got to cinfirm the timing and best location to shoot, most prob 9 to 12 am ), after that maybe the event at chinatown point ( some TCS event i think ) :)

What time and where to meet? When is the NDP flypass rehersal?;)

Hi All,

I am from Kim Tian too. Hope to take part in some TB gatherings/shoot sometime.

Wah, quite a number from kim tian :cheers:

im from T Blangah Crescent
if there will be meet ups near the area, count me in, want to learn more...
thanks bro's

Seem to me it is kinda difficult to organise outing or shoot leh

Dear CS - Tiong Bahru Groupers,

The Tanjong Pagar GRC Grassroots Organisations (GROs) are jointly organising the K1 Karting Carnival @ Tanjong Pagar GRC on Sunday, 29 June 2008 from 9.30am to 3.00 pm at the car park between Block 121 and 123 Bukit Merah View. Event highlights include Go-Kart, kiddy ride, balloon sculpturing, children colouring contest, stage performances and games/food/handicraft stalls etc.

The Guest-of-Honour for the event will be RADM (NS) Lui Tuck Yew, Senior Minister of State for Education and Information, Communications and the Arts. The other four Advisers to Tanjong Pagar GRC GROs, Associate Professor Koo Tsai Kee, Minister of State for Defence, Ms Indranee Thurai Rajah, Deputy Speaker for Parliament, Mr Sam Tan Chin Siong and Mr Baey Yam Keng will also be present.

Come and join in the fun....me will be there as official photog

Dear CS - Tiong Bahru Groupers,

The Tanjong Pagar GRC Grassroots Organisations (GROs) are jointly organising the K1 Karting Carnival @ Tanjong Pagar GRC on Sunday, 29 June 2008 from 9.30am to 3.00 pm at the car park between Block 121 and 123 Bukit Merah View. Event highlights include Go-Kart, kiddy ride, balloon sculpturing, children colouring contest, stage performances and games/food/handicraft stalls etc.

The Guest-of-Honour for the event will be RADM (NS) Lui Tuck Yew, Senior Minister of State for Education and Information, Communications and the Arts. The other four Advisers to Tanjong Pagar GRC GROs, Associate Professor Koo Tsai Kee, Minister of State for Defence, Ms Indranee Thurai Rajah, Deputy Speaker for Parliament, Mr Sam Tan Chin Siong and Mr Baey Yam Keng will also be present.

Come and join in the fun....me will be there as official photog
wah! last time is the mount faber run, now got Go Kart carnival. Bukit Merah View here quite happening this month sia. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.