A200 launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the A200 have 1 or 2 e-dials, i.e. the ones that control the shutter speed and aperture?

Does the A200 have 1 or 2 e-dials, i.e. the ones that control the shutter speed and aperture?

Like the A100, it only has one.

Like the A100, it only has one.

Huh? ..................... :( ................. but I think never mind lah .......... :think:

Delicious, hopefully they will be in stocks before CNY !
;p
CFO approved purchase liao!

in term f af speed when comparison done with screw drive lenses both various...i can said A200 is kinda of fast.... but where did u read that it faster than D300?

Somewhere .................. :)

but how abt it af-c?
no proven track record yet..:sweat:

Must have faith in Sony ................ :embrass:

Btw, the camera has only one e-dial and not 2. Does that mean that the VG also comes with only 1 e-dial?

Must have faith in Sony ................ :embrass:

Btw, the camera has only one e-dial and not 2. Does that mean that the VG also comes with only 1 e-dial?

Bro..see what i mean....K10D is bigger value for so much less:thumbsup:
Think carefully what is the R.O.I
time is bad and it will only get worst.
Put yr money in where is it the safest. In yr Pocket:thumbsup:

Bro..see what i mean....K10D is bigger value for so much less:thumbsup:
Think carefully what is the R.O.I
time is bad and it will only get worst.
Put yr money in where is it the safest. In yr Pocket:thumbsup:

True, K10D is a value for money cam ..... but it is lacking in certain areas especially for action photography which the A200 can make up nicely . Read the following intriguing article.:)

http://photoclubalpha.com/2008/01/07/the-sony-alpha-200-launched/

True, K10D is a value for money cam ..... but it is lacking in certain areas especially for action photography which the A200 can make up nicely . Read the following intriguing article.:)

http://photoclubalpha.com/2008/01/07/the-sony-alpha-200-launched/
Wait for feedback from end user first ....not good to just based on hearsay.
Beside David definitely won't said anything bad one...:bsmilie:

Yr Fuji S5PRO is fast enough.
Proven and tested by u

if u want faster and more accurate...Canon 1DMKIIN:thumbsup:

Wait for feedback from end user first ....not good to just based on hearsay.
Beside David definitely won't said anything bad one...:bsmilie:

Bro, if David's predictions are correct the new cam will only be as good (or bad) as the A700 ..... and at half the price. ROI will be faster ............ ;)

the proven track record is in the photographer, not the camera. :devil:
Yes Master
as u repeatly told/guide/reminder me how to get more out of our photography by relying on skill rather than on body.
perhap u can show zenten a point or two how to shoot with km5d
u had solid track record, more than 2 yrs of experience of handling and skill well honed in N*tD

Yes Master
as u repeatly told/guide/reminder me how to get more out of our photography by relying on skill rather than on body.
perhap u can show zenten a point or two how to shoot with km5d
u had solid track record, more than 2 yrs of experience of handling and skill well honed in N*tD

And don't forget that Master says that Sony will rule the world. I better get converted now, lest I be considered an outcast ............. :sweat:

And don't forget that Master says that Sony will rule the world. I better get converted now, lest I be considered an outcast ............. :sweat:

It Olympus...they will wake and shake the world

the A200 imo, will enhance Sony's mass appeal in the DSLR realm. Good value for solid performance. :)

Minus the bells and whistles of course.

Very suitable for a simple man like me ........... :D

the A200 imo, will enhance Sony's mass appeal in the DSLR realm. Good value for solid performance. :)

Minus the bells and whistles of course.

Very suitable for a simple man like me ........... :D

A300 , with liveview probably be coming soon... wait for pma announcement.
nikon had also yet announced their lineup.....

A300 , with liveview probably be coming soon... wait for pma announcement.
nikon had also yet announced their lineup.....

Bro, I am simple man lah ............ just give me a simple camera can liao ........... :)

Just something from Sony which is equally as good and yet cheaper than the KM5D when it was first launched.... very contented liao ............ :D

But must have CCD sensor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.