6th KT Outing : The 2nd Invasion (26/03/2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.
simplicity_ said:
hahaha i have 2 rolls of 120 film to use leh... :/ one slides, one b&w. and one 35mm sitting in my smena... now i have nowhere to go~

I got six rolls of ISO 50 slides to finish before May.....

A pano from the highest point in ubin, the original file is huge in size, so here's a scaled down version for sharing:- :sweat:

test-web.jpg

rebbot said:
A pano from the highest point in ubin, the original file is huge in size, so here's a scaled down version for sharing:- :sweat:

test-web.jpg
wah bro thats a very long pano ! :bigeyes: nice

Thanks mate! Unfortunately the skies are a little blown out :cry: must go back for another series again :p

rebbot said:

test-web.jpg

Nice one Bro!

rebbot said:

test-web.jpg

Its beri looooooooong, nice :thumbsup:

rebbot said:

test-web.jpg

Wow, nice. Here's a very good example of the lens you have used. OK, it will be next in my "lend me leh" list. :bsmilie:

Anyone know the names of the 3 unlisted members ?

4.jpg

Back Row : :devil:, Eddie, DKNY, ergoh, Ah Pao, __, John Teoh, drake336, LifeWorld, donchua, simplicity, beetlejuice, jediforce4ever, ChevinE
, Shona,xVx,bcad84,___, thl, __, Merciless Knight, illustrious

Front Row : katuun96 & wife, fish, Damien, rebbot, T16, gooseberry, S11loop, HVB88, Hobbesyeo, hazekang, Klose, clicknick

The 3rd invasion will be held a few months later.
Will move eastwards of the island,
or maybe central of the island, since no much people have been before,
or the extreme westwards of the island.

KT still thinking........ :think:

King Tiger said:
The 3rd invasion will be held a few months later.
Will move eastwards of the island,
or maybe central of the island, since no much people have been before,
or the extreme westwards of the island.

KT still thinking........ :think:

Go up the highest point.

Status
Not open for further replies.