6th KT Outing : The 2nd Invasion (26/03/2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Tiger said:
Bro, can I borrow this from you. :sweat:

12001700mmview.jpg

** KT say a BIG THANK YOU to rebbot in advance ** :cool:

Sir, you think I print money izzit? :bsmilie: besides I have nothing to shoot with this, its not even remotely in my wish list. ;p

King Tiger said:
Let me add abit more of the posion to you and also the rest of the Nikon users. :devil:

2005070107345757.jpg

I should have bought along the one to rule them all book for you. :devil:

:lovegrin:

:bsmilie:

rebbot said:
I should have bought along the one to rule them all book for you. :devil:

:lovegrin:

:bsmilie:
wah what book is that ? can bring the next outing ?

S11loop said:
wah what book is that ? can bring the next outing ?

sure anything to poison you. :devil: not a book really, its the fully illustrated color brochure for the axe, with detailed explanations of the specs blah blah blah :bsmilie:

rebbot said:
finally managed to get down to process some photos still have a ton of others from previous shoots.
my first shot in this outing, kindly comment :-

Hope to get more up along the way.

Am also processing some pictures for prints from a trip in December 2005, one that I kinda like and thought I did share

Hope you like it~ Cheers!

wah...your spider looks very scary leh. :sweat:

And the cranes are fantastic:lovegrin: (but OT liao.. heehee). Somehow they remind me of B52 bombers coming in for landing. :bsmilie:

Hobbesyeo said:
wah...your spider looks very scary leh. :sweat:

And the cranes are fantastic:lovegrin: (but OT liao.. heehee). Somehow they remind me of B52 bombers coming in for landing. :bsmilie:

hahaha its the first shot I took on ubin. yeah tinking back, lucky I was not too close to it since it was poisonous.

yeah was processing them to send for prints and I kinda like the shot of the cranes so thought I share it. ;)

Still waiting for your grasshopper shot~:sweat: the one where we were all too shagged to do anything

simplicity_ said:
:thumbsup: i like this one!!!! i see my foot there. wahaha.
Yup!.. Thanks for your participations for this one. :D
Next time, we should have 'foot reunion' again.... (the bigger the better)..haha.

donchua said:
You manage to do it liao..
How?
Let me share...
- Create new layer
- Use gradient tool (select blue colour, blah..blah..blah..)
- Blending option, select multiply

That's it! Hope this is help.

S11loop said:
i dont like ... because dont have my foot !

i think i saw my bro haze foot .... :think: am i right ?
Right on the spot!!

S11loop said:
no problem chandra ! ;)

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

King Tiger said:
Let me add abit more of the posion to you and also the rest of the Nikon users. :devil:

2005070107345757.jpg
i dont know how to read chinese ;p so am i safe from this evil?

rebbot said:
hahaha its the first shot I took on ubin. yeah tinking back, lucky I was not too close to it since it was poisonous.

yeah was processing them to send for prints and I kinda like the shot of the cranes so thought I share it. ;)

Still waiting for your grasshopper shot~:sweat: the one where we were all too shagged to do anything

:cry: aiyah.. those didn't turn out well. I think I was too tired to hold the camera steady. All the shots suffered from camera shake. &*$#$ Must start saving for 105 VR. :thumbsup:

King Tiger said:
KT say BUY BUY BUY :devil:

Luckily I just recovered... :bsmilie:

simplicity_ said:
i dont know how to read chinese ;p so am i safe from this evil?
you are WRONG hahaha ! as i told u before a good picture speak more then a thousand words just like a good piece of music u dont need to understand it appreciate it ;)

photos inside very good standard :thumbsup:

S11loop said:
you are WRONG hahaha ! as i told u before a good picture speak more then a thousand words just like a good piece of music u dont need to understand it appreciate it ;)

photos inside very good standard :thumbsup:
hahahahah eeeee now u make me wana see the book. :bsmilie: evil you!

simplicity_ said:
hahahahah eeeee now u make me wana see the book. :bsmilie: evil you!
:devil: :devil: :devil:

JediForce4ever said:
4.jpg

Back Row : :devil:, Eddie, DKNY, ergoh, Ah Pao, __, John Teoh, drake336, LifeWorld, donchua, simplicity, beetlejuice, jediforce4ever, ChevinE
, Shona,xVx, bcad84,___, thl, __, Merciless Knight, illustrious

Front Row : katuun96 & wife, fish, Damien, rebbot, T16, gooseberry, S11loop, HVB88, Hobbesyeo, hazekang, Klose, clicknick

Thanks Jedi for putting my nick in... Too busy with my stuff. Alright see u guys 1 mth later will be leaving tonight to Taiwan.. will join you all again for the next few trips. ;)

bcad84 said:
Thanks Jedi for putting my nick in... Too busy with my stuff. Alright see u guys 1 mth later will be leaving tonight to Taiwan.. will join you all again for the next few trips. ;)
haha..enjoy your ''trip'':devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.