Wezt Shooterz Outing @ Pulau Ubin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone like to meet at MRT and take bus there?? I never went there by public transport. The last time I go was when I was in sec3 NPCC ATC camp by school bus. =S

Anyone like to meet at MRT and take bus there?? I never went there by public transport. The last time I go was when I was in sec3 NPCC ATC camp by school bus. =S
cld meet-up at Tanah Merah MRT at 7 or 7.30am, and grab a cab fom there. We'll confirm this arrangement again a week before this outing.

Hi SKYimage. Pls include me in the list. Thanks... :)
Stay in Tampines. My hp # is 90022750

Hi Skyimage, Han here (we met yesterday at Mcdonald). I would like to join in too, even though it is pretty far from my place and have to get out quite early in the morning..... but, what the hell, let have fun on that day.

BTW, any pre-payment need to make?

Look forward to see you guys, cheers!

Hi Skyimage, Han here (we met yesterday at Mcdonald). I would like to join in too, even though it is pretty far from my place and have to get out quite early in the morning..... but, what the hell, let have fun on that day.

BTW, any pre-payment need to make?

Look forward to see you guys, cheers!

Hey bro! No pre-payment, further details on meet-up etc. would be reconfirmed closer to the date. Remember to apply your "Visa" one week beforehand! ;p

Ha! I applied & got approved before committed, but if you know woman...they change their mind very fast....HaHa, just kidding, they are not so bad lah. Cheers!

Arg... Need to look for a body. My aunt going to use mine when she going to Japan... Now only got a PnS n a Film SLR...

Arg... Need to look for a body. My aunt going to use mine when she going to Japan... Now only got a PnS n a Film SLR...

heh bro.. been busy huh? didn't hear from you since last meet up.

cld meet-up at Tanah Merah MRT at 7 or 7.30am, and grab a cab fom there. We'll confirm this arrangement again a week before this outing.

There r two direct buses from Tanah Merah MRT to Changi Village.
Bus no.2 goes to the Changi Village Interchange while no.9 drives by the Hawker ctr carpark.
The cab ride will take about 10-15minutes and the bus ride shld be abt 10 minutes more.:think:

enjoy ya trp.;)

There r two direct buses from Tanah Merah MRT to Changi Village.
Bus no.2 goes to the Changi Village Interchange while no.9 drives by the Hawker ctr carpark.
The cab ride will take about 10-15minutes and the bus ride shld be abt 10 minutes more.:think:

enjoy ya trp.;)

Woa, that a great tip. we can save plenty of $$ by taking cab. =3

Bro SKYimage is busy so let mi update the list ;)

Confirmed Kaki's (Those intended to join this outing, PM me ur contacts to add u in the confirmed list below)
1) SKYimage - (Jurong West St 93)
2) danielskl - (Jurong West St 25)
3) zan82 - (Boon Lay Avenue)
4) kool81- (bukit batok st 25)
5) cckue - (Jurong West St 41)
6) 2peng - (commonwealth)
7) wahoo - (Bukit Batok)
8) P3rSeUs - (NTU Hall 13)
9) Cr3nk - (Clementi)
10) strins - (Taman Jurong)
11) Isk - (Bukit Batok)
12) TENZINLAH - (Jurong West St 71)
13) 2nd-Hamsterlord - (Teckwhye lane)
14) Cantona7 - (TBC)
15) Hanmt - (Chua Chu Kang)
16) majujat - (Tampines hp:90022750)
17)
18)
19)
20)

4 more seats to go.. Be FAst!! :D

u all got raingear??

i dun have......if rain then really GOOD GAME. :confused:

Ha! I applied & got approved before committed, but if you know woman...they change their mind very fast....HaHa, just kidding, they are not so bad lah. Cheers!

sure.. most welcome to join us..
ok, here's my number 9-451-5650...
can sms me ur contacts? ;)
those who had yet to sms me, pls do so, yah. sorry guys, for the late reply. kinda busy with shoot.:cry:

Daniel, thanks for helping me update the thread..

Confirmed Kaki's as on 26th Mar (Those intended to join this outing, PM me ur contacts to add u in the confirmed list below)
1) SKYimage - (Jurong West St 93)
2) danielskl - (Jurong West St 25)
3) zan82 - (Boon Lay Avenue)
4) kool81- (bukit batok st 25)
5) cckue - (Jurong West St 41)
6) 2peng - (commonwealth)
7) wahoo - (Bukit Batok)
8) P3rSeUs - (NTU Hall 13)
9) Cr3nk - (Clementi)
10) strins - (Taman Jurong)
11) Isk - (Bukit Batok)
12) TENZINLAH - (Jurong West St 71)
13) 2nd-Hamsterlord - (Teckwhye lane)
14) Cantona7 - (TBC)
15) Hanmt - (Chua Chu Kang)
16) majujat - (Tampines)
17)
18)
19)
20)

PLS REFER TO THE 1st POSTING FOR UPDATE.

Status
Not open for further replies.