6th KT Outing : The 2nd Invasion (26/03/2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha i have 2 rolls of 120 film to use leh... :/ one slides, one b&w. and one 35mm sitting in my smena... now i have nowhere to go~

S11loop said:
i dont like ... because dont have my foot !

i think i saw my bro haze foot .... :think: am i right ?
lol, we go there again lah.. then slot in your foot.

or ask some PS-pro to photoshop your foot in lor.. :bsmilie:

simplicity_ said:
lol, we go there again lah.. then slot in your foot.

or ask some PS-pro to photoshop your foot in lor.. :bsmilie:
nvm is ok , my foot very ugly somemore got my smelly dirty old shoe not very nice hahaha :bsmilie:

thanks for yr offer !

rebbot said:
:think: ermz even for my rolleiflex I cheat by metering with my D2 and replicate the settings. :sweat: hahaha too crumblesome lioaz :embrass:

correct lor. The last time was at the changi boardwalk outing, Have to check with simplicity for the settings before shoot. Then in the end. I just ti cum. haha troublesome ah. So the see, my index... so many haiz.... hehe :sweat:

index.jpg

beetlejuice said:
correct lor. The last time was at the changi boardwalk outing, Have to check with simplicity for the settings before shoot. Then in the end. I just ti cum. haha troublesome ah. So the see, my index... so many haiz.... hehe :sweat:

there are good ones as well~ i like the one with the small boy walking up the stairs :) its okay, next time round i bring along an extra body for you to meter :) tik kum with film very the expensive le hahaha nowadays harder and harder plus more expensive to get the better ones :sweatsm:

rebbot said:
there are good ones as well~ i like the one with the small boy walking up the stairs :) its okay, next time round i bring along an extra body for you to meter :) tik kum with film very the expensive le hahaha nowadays harder and harder plus more expensive to get the better ones :sweatsm:

Thanks haha so good ah... hehe then i bu ke qi lor... haha thanks alot.
:cheergal:

beetlejuice said:
Thanks haha so good ah... hehe then i bu ke qi lor... haha thanks alot.
:cheergal:

yeah no worries. we are all juz out to have some fun and release stress thats all~ ;)

King Tiger said:
KT say BUY BUY BUY :devil:

Ah 3 'BUY"s... haha you sponser for me la... can haha
Later later, as now i know who is the "MASTER OF COKIN" :sweatsm:
I guess i can wait till i get my main piority of a DSLR first hehehe :bsmilie:

S11loop said:
why burn ? donate to me so i can place one copy in my everyday bag and one copy near my bed to read everynight before i go to sleep just like the kt nikon bible 2 ;p

Let me add abit more of the posion to you and also the rest of the Nikon users. :devil:

2005070107345757.jpg

King Tiger said:
Let me add abit more of the posion to you and also the rest of the Nikon users. :devil:

2005070107345757.jpg
OMG ... this book is :devil: its a evil curse

King Tiger said:
Not to forget to posion the Canon users. :devil:

2005111515211529.jpg
i also got the EF lens book bible ! :angel:

King Tiger said:
Bro, can I borrow this from you. :sweat:

12001700mmview.jpg

** KT say a BIG THANK YOU to rebbot in advance ** :cool:

rebbot, you got this lens to rent?:sweat: :bigeyes:

King Tiger said:
dochua, this stuff is heavy, you carry the front, I carry the back, ok.
you all can carry the front and back i am going to mount my body and start shooting ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.