4 new alpha bodies ready to rush

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi to evrrybody out there.
just to share a few words.
for the flagship model i would call it A1 or A-Fs(which mean flagship)haha
about the lens, i got no problem with it, actually it helps me better that i chose lens i want carefully and don't spend extra money on other lens where i don't use it often. about the 70-200G, ya, it expensive. but i heard alot of ppl say it the best 70-200 around, not mah? there are few other system user told me the same thing too.
by the way, i will not buy the 70-200G and it's said to be discontinued not long from now after their new CZ70-200mmG f2.8 SSM come out. it will be in grey not the ususal white coloured. i'am wating for this! heard there will also be a CZ28-70 f2.8 SSM too as a kit lens for the A900.

... agree on some points. If u look at Canon 70-200, they are so much cheaper than Sony 70-200, morever Sony one is not CZ nor IS/VR equipped.

Ahem... :kok:

Sony one is da G...

bowdown.gif
Long Live the G!
bowdown.gif

:bsmilie:

I'm thoroughly satisfied with mine. ;)

hi to evrrybody out there.
just to share a few words.
for the flagship model i would call it A1 or A-Fs(which mean flagship)haha
about the lens, i got no problem with it, actually it helps me better that i chose lens i want carefully and don't spend extra money on other lens where i don't use it often. about the 70-200G, ya, it expensive. but i heard alot of ppl say it the best 70-200 around, not mah? there are few other system user told me the same thing too.
by the way, i will not buy the 70-200G and it's said to be discontinued not long from now after their new CZ70-200mmG f2.8 SSM come out. it will be in grey not the ususal white coloured. i'am wating for this! heard there will also be a CZ28-70 f2.8 SSM too as a kit lens for the A900.

I've shown the pictures taken by the 70-200G to some friends from C/N, they liked the rendition this lens' capable of.... :)

I doubt I can buy another 70-200 if it's updated... :sweat:

Curious thing is that everyone raves about the 70-200mm f/2.8... but it's really too long on a crop factor camera... it's really an extremely niche lens for quite specific purposes... I find it not versatile enough... that's why I had one (a Sigma) but didn't think much of it... also too heavy... hand shake becomes a problem... even with SSS...

Curious thing is that everyone raves about the 70-200mm f/2.8... but it's really too long on a crop factor camera... it's really an extremely niche lens for quite specific purposes... I find it not versatile enough... that's why I had one (a Sigma) but didn't think much of it... also too heavy... hand shake becomes a problem... even with SSS...

70-200 on the APS-C not too bad, becomes 100-300, one of those popular range as well. Just take a few step back will do. :)

70-200 on the APS-C not too bad, becomes 100-300, one of those popular range as well. Just take a few step back will do. :)

Too long at the wider end... prefer a real 70-200 or 70-300...

A900 is for u then :devil:

nah. he said he prefers the "real" 70-200. i believe he meant the upcoming cz 70-200 f1.4. he doesn't wants fakes like canon 70-200 or nikon 70-200 or minolta 70-200. he wants.................................the "real" thing..............

nah. he said he prefers the "real" 70-200. i believe he meant the upcoming cz 70-200 f1.4. he doesn't wants fakes like canon 70-200 or nikon 70-200 or minolta 70-200. he wants.................................the "real" thing..............

ooooo.... cz is real, understand... coz it moos :bsmilie:

ooooo.... cz is real, understand... coz it moos :bsmilie:

:what: it is a cooling night you know, dun make it snow.:bsmilie:

haha, btw, wonder if will see more A700 in BS thread in months to come.

SONY knew that Pentax-Samsung 's K20D was ready (14mp, 3' LCD and 1.25-1.3Crop in its rumor), there must be one new DSLR to compete with the new HOYA/PENTAX K20D who got high FPS and 16:9 CMOS...

SONY knew that Pentax-Samsung 's K20D was ready (14mp, 3' LCD and 1.25-1.3Crop in its rumor), there must be one new DSLR to compete with the new HOYA/PENTAX K20D who got high FPS and 16:9 CMOS...

Is that a hint one of the new bodies is a 1.25 crop? ;p

er...i think the upcoming cz 70-200 is still a f2.8.
to what i know, f2.8 is the largest a zoom lens can get.:sweat:

Yeah, thanks to Pentax, Sony users are gonna get better cameras ............ ;)

do you all think the upcoming so call A900 now will have iso25600 like the nikon D3?
think's it will, and better nosie control seen it's still long before it come out.:think:

Sony has sss.

Sony's SLR bodies have SSS, yes. And the whole point of that (when Konica Minolta pioneered it) was that it would make all lenses effectively stabilised, thus saving money for the user. But the point the other poster was trying to make was that Sony's lenses are now more expensive than the VR/IS enabled lenses of other brands. In doing so, Sony is losing that competitive edge, since the body+lens combo adds up to be the same price. What now sets the Sony DSLR system apart from the other brands? Good as the system may be, is it enough to pull users from the C&N group.

IMHO, SSS is the company's trump card. But they're cancelling it with the way they price their lenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.