4 new alpha bodies ready to rush

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkvision

Aug 22, 2006
westcoast
all alpha mount users, ready for the news from now on for 4 SONY new DSLRs...:)

currently only aware of something like
A200 (A100 replacement)
A900
and may be one below A200 to compete on entry level market. So what is the fourth? Special edition or above A900 level (real Flagship) :sweat:?

currently only aware of something like
A200 (A100 replacement)
A900
and may be one below A200 to compete on entry level market. So what is the fourth? Special edition or above A900 level (real Flagship) :sweat:?

i think it's a digital box camera with a back of 50MP. the new A5.:bsmilie:

A200, A900,, we already know lah,, still have another 2 DSLRs we dont know:)

A200, A900,, we already know lah,, still have another 2 DSLRs we dont know:)

Well if the rumors are true then there should be a body that slots under the A200 to create a completely new class of DSLRs - so cheap as to render bridge cameras obsolete... and one that slots above the A900... so the A900 no longer is the flagship... and so this camera that slots on top will be full frame, >25MP, similar IQ to medium format... to rival with the D3 and 1D MkIII. Really pro level...

I expect the camera below the the A200 and the A200 to be ready to ship once announced at PMA 2008. Then the A900 to ship by mid-year and the new flagship to ship late 2008/very early 2009.

How about that for my prediction? This means SONY has 5 categories of DSLRs... a complete line up... after which I suspect they will flood the market with lenses... especially CZ lenses...

A200 as the entry level
A350 (??)
A500 (??)
A900 >> FF 24 MP ??

Ah ha... so why are we waiting???

Yeah, you'd be better off selling your A700 now .............. ;)

so only one ff body and its 24mp?
i was hopin for entry level ff, like canon5d.. with affordable price (bellow 3k).. :(

And I'm hoping for even a cheaper 1.25x crop ;p

Well if the rumors are true then there should be a body that slots under the A200 to create a completely new class of DSLRs - so cheap as to render bridge cameras obsolete...

IMHO, bridge cameras or prosumer DC will not be obselete if low end or entry level DSLR comes to the market. Ease of use and cost will always ensure the prosumer ones will be relevant.

Just bought a Panasonic FZ50 and realize how light and easy using it. I also carry my KM5D+500mm AF for the long reach. Now my backpack is lighter too.

sometimes do spend sometime and think what u really need.. shoot so little spend so much. :think:

Sony Alpha PSP I :lovegrin:

Sorry for the double post

Status
Not open for further replies.