Yr Arsenal... (Props wise and not Photography gear pls...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
need model to shoot some more if want.. haha. or not get some black straw sheet product photos.

not chiobus la. more of like those dudes in the full uniform like SWAT lor. can do the Polica Ad LOL.

Aiming to get 3 rifles. Haha, then put inside cupboard. Haha.

GMAN

zai kia. LOL. i want AUG and hope can get the SOCOM pistol once the government allow. like that got 2 assult and 1 sidearm. wah
BBB VIRUS STRIKING US!!!

sian. gtg liao. tmr den see whether can get matt black tamiya. one or two can ah whole rifle?

zai kia. LOL. i want AUG and hope can get the SOCOM pistol once the government allow. like that got 2 assult and 1 sidearm. wah
BBB VIRUS STRIKING US!!!

the socom's my bad i bought the last 2 from black tech ;p kekekeke getting my M4 this sunday and pre ordered the m14 EBR as well as the M203 might get the aksu 74 long too then can do a metal gear shoot liow hahahaha

the socom's my bad i bought the last 2 from black tech ;p kekekeke getting my M4 this sunday and pre ordered the m14 EBR as well as the M203 might get the aksu 74 long too then can do a metal gear shoot liow hahahaha
You are the best! Haha.

GMAN

awww u wanted akimbos? isit? if u want sell me one of them :cool:
just sprayed my M4. gonna get some pics soon.

haha kidding la. i still got my custom 1911 Colt from my dad.
gonna get another can of paint to complete the paint job for M4.

wad is 2 coats? i spray once only den no more cause tried on my 1911 Colt.

Status
Not open for further replies.