Of Photography, Learning Photography, and Deadpoet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been super busy for the last few weeks. Just saw this thread. One word of advice for you Student whether u like it or not.

Basically, I love all your images and thus my comment has nothing to do with your images but you are giving the impression of a

CHILD THAT IS OBSSESSED, FRUSTRATED AND ALL OUT TO FIGHT WITH YOUR ADVERSARY DP. RANTING LIKE A SMALL LITTLE CHILD AND SAYING "HE BEAT ME FIRST", ETC, ETC.

It has got nothing to do whether u are right or wrong cause I dun have time to read thru all (I only read 1,2 and last page). Why dun take all your energy and just

"SHOOT or CRITIQUE or BRING OTHERS OUT TO SHOOT AND POINT OUT THEIR MISTAKES" I believe that it will be more fruitful and will help u to achieve your aim more.

As for the problem based approach, I agree with u cause that is the way I learn. I just brought someone out to shoot. It was his assignment. I shot also and we compared our shots. I critique his shots and explained to him and just 1 week, his shots are so much better now.

So why dun u spend your time more productively and get a longer life?
OEI!! why you beat me!! cheacher! cheacher! you see him!! he hit me! I'm a good pupil but that dieded person beat me!!

Erm, student, since you're online, suggest you read the above post, in case you missed it.

I think it's very good advice.

SS, I read it!

You really think it is very good advice? Read it again!

There are so many holes in it that I do not know where to start! I do not have a problem with hobbit. So I will not want to address his writings. It will take another essay!

Go read again once more what I wrote, word by word, and see if you can understand what I wrote.

I showed to several friends (non-photographers) in my workplace, and they immediately saw the implications. These people have no idea of my "feud" with DP. They read the writing as it is. And the conclusion?

DP is sick!

Look at his responses thus far. Skirting the issues. With all his bravado, he dare not even refute me calling him a liar and hypocrite. And now he puts on an air of angelic halo!

Now of course my friends' conclusion was based on what I wrote.

My question to you is this. How much of what I wrote is fact, and how much fabrication and exaggeration?

And it is also very fascinating that my friends could see so obviously what the majority of people here could not. Wonder why?

SS, I read it!

There are so many holes in it that I do not know where to start! I do not have a problem with hobbit. So I will not want to address his writings. It will take another essay!

Go read again once more what I wrote, word by word, and see if you can understand what I wrote.

I showed to several friends (non-photographers) in my workplace, and they immediately saw the implications. These people have no idea of my "feud" with DP. They read the writing as it is. And the conclusion?

DP is sick!

Look at his responses thus far. Skirting the issues. With all his bravado, he dare not even refute me calling him a liar and hypocrite. And now he puts on an air of angelic halo!

My question to you is this. How much of what I wrote is fact, and how much fabrication and exaggeration?

And it is also very fascinating that my friends could see so obviously what the majority of people here could not. Wonder why?

Uncle, live & let live lor...

u have your supporters, and most supporters support blindly, same like in rallies, u ask them y they support, 1/2 of them know why...

I based your anger on the insult of your institution and profession... but then again, y are u angry when all of us felt the same way u are targeting DP, i'm no DP supporter, i'm a bystander, and i agree with hobbit, some threads, wat u guys fight over seriously injure bystanders... should i seek apology from u as well? no rite...

take a short break, after u cool down then come back...

Final words from a real expert, Uncle Sun Tze
A. When you surround an army, leave an outlet free.
Do not press a desperate foe too hard.

B. Such is the art of warfare.

SS, I read it!

DP is sick!

Cool it lah... Just move on...

Treat this public forum like how you would behave in public loh... Just walk away when you see someone you don't like... I don't think you would take out a loud hailer and start shouting and screaming at him and to people walking by rite?? :think:

Cool it lah... Just move on...

Treat this public forum like how you would behave in public loh... Just walk away when you see someone you don't like... I don't think you would take out a loud hailer and start shouting and screaming at him and to people walking by rite?? :think:

SOUND LIKE CHEE SOON JUAN LIAO. Student, by the way, that is how u sound like now?

as a DR with 7 years minimum of elite education, i'm really surprised at the level of professionalism indicated in his posts.
which makes me worry...if you were to cover duty for a fellow colleague who's as critical as DP, will you take your anger to the operating table?:dunno:

Words of caution: Do not attempt to undermine a professional's credibility, may invite lawsuits. Brothers and sisters do exert some restrain and don't get carried away.

As "Canonised" had suggested, separate "student"'s identity in CS from his professional life as a Dr.

Objective criticism is always welcome! It's always about the choice of words. Let's encourage fella CSs instead of making them feel lousy. Hope to see more posting of pics soon!:cheers:

SOUND LIKE CHEE SOON JUAN LIAO. Student, by the way, that is how u sound like now?

Wah... You want to make it politicise this thread aah? :bsmilie:

Student: I strongly believe you are not like that... So don't allow yourself to be potrayed wrongly by what you write in this forum out of anger...

Wah... You want to make it politicise this thread aah? :bsmilie:

Student: I strongly believe you are not like that... So don't allow yourself to be potrayed wrongly by what you write in this forum out of anger...

Agree. STUDENT, Your photos speak for yourself. GOOD QUALITY PICS which has a certain standing. So why dun u let yourself off the DP's syndrome? It will only affect your health and mind.

The only reason DP doesn't refute student's claims is because DP is trying to avoid what student is trying so hard to evoke: a fight.

SS, I read it!

DP is sick!

And by expressing and pointing all that out, what does it sought to achieve eventually? That DP's words would affect the way that you would treat & diagnose ur paitents? :dunno: If what u are after is DP's perceived insult to ur profession?

Hell, I receive insults to my profession too, big time, without a word of thanks, a faceless profession. Perhaps even heavier and harsher than that of what DP's levelled at you. But really, if I were to rant it all out (ok, its good to get things outta ur system) here, what would it eventually achieve?

Nothing.

You made his point and DP's made his point. Is there really a need to pursue it further and kick his butt all the way into the wall until the wall caves in and u continue kicking it till the ends of the world?

What are both of u here in the first place? As photographers or as combatants in the Colosseum?

That's my final view to both the aggressor & defender. Tata everyone.

The only reason DP doesn't refute student's claims is because DP is trying to avoid what student is trying so hard to evoke: a fight.

Er... This is not helping...

And by expressing and pointing all that out, what does it sought to achieve eventually? That DP's words would affect the way that you would treat & diagnose ur paitents? :dunno: If what u are after is DP's perceived insult to ur profession?

Hell, I receive insults to my profession too, big time, without a word of thanks, a faceless profession. Perhaps even heavier and harsher than that of what DP's levelled at you. But really, if I were to rant it all out (ok, its good to get things outta ur system) here, what would it eventually achieve?

Nothing.

You made his point and DP's made his point. Is there really a need to pursue it further and kick his butt all the way into the wall until the wall caves in and u continue kicking it till the ends of the world?

Er... This is not helping either... :sweat:

You are completely wrong!

DP does not refute because it is a fight he had already lost!

Tha facts are clear.

I give permission to the admin to access my private messages to read DP messages to me. The admin can check if I fabricated DP messages to me.

The other statements were all in the open forum which I gave references to.

Understand this.

Here is someone proclaiming to you all that student's works means nothing to him, (and therefore, by inference, student's POV regarding learning is useless. See also his potentially inflammatory insinuation on my professional standing!), while all the time he knew that what he said was a lie.

And he talks about conscience and honesty?

I am truly educated by the responses thus far. Tells me a lot of stuff.

Anyway, you guys are free to accept this piece of sh1t. It is none of my business.

You are completely wrong!

DP does not refute because it is a fight he had already lost!

Tha facts are clear.

I give permission to the admin to access my private messages to read DP messages to me. The admin can check if I fabricated DP messages to me.

The other statements were all in the open forum which I gave references to.

Understand this.

Here is someone proclaiming to you all that student's works means nothing to him, (and therefore, by inference, student's POV regarding learning is useless. See also his potentially inflammatory insinuation on my professional standing!), while all the time he knew that what he said was a lie.

And he talks about conscience and honesty?

I am truly educated by the responses thus far. Tells me a lot of stuff.

Anyway, you guys are free to accept this piece of sh1t. It is none of my business.

technically, the sg system is, when u cry foul 1st, u lose... dunno y, but i thought u should understand it more than i do.

me: Hey Tom come to my place and see what i write!
Tom: yah~ you poor thing.. yah.. that guy very bad hor? aiyo.. why he like this wan.. hey Dick, come see also leh..
Dick: aiyoh.. how can like this? better ask Harry to see also, Harry lai kua leh..
Harry: *tsk*tsk*tsk*... hai.. don't worry.. you are our friend. We sure support you.. where to register? We go in and rebutt him.
Tom: Donch worry, even though we dunno what you talking about, you are our friend. We will always be behind you!
me: Thanks guys. I knew I was right all along. Now to show that joker some colours.

Mod:
Close This Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.