Yr Arsenal... (Props wise and not Photography gear pls...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? i see.. cause gonna get another one. i used tamiya matt black for the first one. second still tamiya matt black or shld try nato black or even other brands?

oh. ok. will turn out nicer? i scared spray too much den too mmuch paint not nice.

oh. ok. will turn out nicer? i scared spray too much den too mmuch paint not nice.
Spray evenly. About 30 cm away. Don't spray until the paint turns liquid, that's not good. Spray in short bursts. 1 direction. Either left to right, or Right to left.

GMAN

Spray evenly. About 30 cm away. Don't spray until the paint turns liquid, that's not good. Spray in short bursts. 1 direction. Either left to right, or Right to left.

GMAN

yup.. nice thin coats multiple times will give you a smooth and nice finish. Spray on hot days, it dries faster. If you spray on rainy day, finish wont be as good cos of the humidity.

Went to the webby just now, M16-04 no more liao.:bsmilie::bigeyes:

GMAN

Do you write your full address and h/p number when ordering? These are kinda personal information.

GMAN

lol. just say u collect on the stop there no need delivery one.

lol. just say u collect on the stop there no need delivery one.
I said self collection, then they say need address for verification. WTF la.

"Hi Michael,

There are no details provided for us to process and verify you when you come and collect.

Kindly fill up your details.

Thanks."

Still need to verify when you can come and collect?

GMAN

lol just fill la. no scare one la. not like some unknown society. cause the owner is at the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.