Yr Arsenal... (Props wise and not Photography gear pls...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
super OT here siah.... and till now i've only seen one set of pics... the rest are all about toking abt getting their guns and bla bla bla... toyish looking guns.. bla bla bla... what spray to use... bla bla bla... where's the goods!!!

super OT here siah.... and till now i've only seen one set of pics... the rest are all about toking abt getting their guns and bla bla bla... toyish looking guns.. bla bla bla... what spray to use... bla bla bla... where's the goods!!!

here..

4kxsv8.jpg

1 is coming tmr and mine next week mah. Must wait. :bsmilie:

GMAN

tmr getting M4 liao la. wait lor.

get those: in case of zombies, break glass haha. super awesome but no $$$.
or put ur dslr in some box: in case of chiobu, break glass. roflmao

Wow, still have 3M hook to hold the sub.

GMAN

its the hook i use to hang my clothes on.. going to get another hook so that i can put the 'gun' on the other wall.. din think of taking a before shot. This is the colour after i sprayed the paint.

9plxdy.jpg

its the hook i use to hang my clothes on.. going to get another hook so that i can put the 'gun' on the other wall.. din think of taking a before shot. This is the colour after i sprayed the paint.

9plxdy.jpg

wahahah, the mp5 toys all look unrealistic :( dun feel like buying mp5 liao

9plxdy.jpg
Not bad, Very nice. But shiny. Haha. Hello police *Dial 9** :bsmilie:

GMAN

i getting M4 Carbine with the ugly orange tip. That one mag can remove?

Status
Not open for further replies.