Yr Arsenal... (Props wise and not Photography gear pls...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either that, or the M16-02. I prefer that. I've used that in real life before. Memories. Haha. I've to go down and collect sometime soon.

GMAN

the rifles seem ok quite realistic after you do some mods... but beware the sub machine guns as they are not all 1:1 scale. These are legal in sg cause for one simple reason.... THEY STILL LOOK LIKE TOYS! hahaha anyway will be making another trip down soon for a few other stuff.

the rifles seem ok quite realistic after you do some mods... but beware the sub machine guns as they are not all 1:1 scale. These are legal in sg cause for one simple reason.... THEY STILL LOOK LIKE TOYS! hahaha anyway will be making another trip down soon for a few other stuff.

ur mp5 abit the unrealistic yeah. black tech only have ak47, 74, m4,m16 those kind. i go buy m4 liao. haah. this week collect.

anyone got any stuff to post? and along with the original box?

Want to go together? Haha. Should be heading down next week. :)

GMAN

yah tmr. with hand grip and laser and scope.

that one ah. either spray over or PLUCK THAT BLOODY #$@&$$&$& OUT

any good paints u would recommend. specifically the brand and paint name?

any good paints u would recommend. specifically the brand and paint name?
Post up the picture when you get it. Do tell if it comes in a box, because i might head down during my free time to get the item and later head back to school. Don't want to attract too much attention at school. Haha.

GMAN

the specific paint number or type like (metal grey or smth)
spray hor lol.

but i think carbon type painting looks nicer.
It's spray my friend. Gun Metal Black, Matt. Go find that. Gives a nice finish and realistic colour. Spray the whole think if possible. Use some sand paper, smoothen any rough spots and spray.

GMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.