You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay close!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we have thrown away 2 possible wins (but with encouraging hard-fought good football), let's go all out and win the rest of the bloody games!!!
I want to wear my Liverpool jersey with pride again!!!! :D

Win or lose..i wear my LFC shirt with pride..

One of the rare occasions that I agree with Bro Rodz.
YNWA

One of the rare occasions that I agree with Bro Rodz.
YNWA

Hahaha..your football philosophy is like BR..Wenger..KK..Pep..all out attack to entertain..try to score more than conceed..

Mine more to counter opponent..juz be effective..lolZ

Hahaha..your football philosophy is like BR..Wenger..KK..Pep..all out attack to entertain..try to score more than conceed..

Mine more to counter opponent..juz be effective..lolZ

BR is still not in that league yet and most unfortunately, our players are not there yet. But I can see they are improving and we will get there.
Get rid of Shelvey and Allen!

Yes, and we all know your philosophy because you are Rafa in disguise! hahaha

BR is still not in that league yet and most unfortunately, our players are not there yet. But I can see they are improving and we will get there.

Hahaha

Well, at least i can see how you really supported BR, unlike how you have supported the recent past managers...maybe you are BR in disguised...:bigeyes::thumbsup::bsmilie:

To you BR is not there yet...i wonder when will he be there? To me he wont be anywhere...just not good enough...:thumbsd:

Well, at least i can see how you really supported BR, unlike how you have supported the recent past managers...maybe you are BR in disguised...:bigeyes::thumbsup::bsmilie:

To you BR is not there yet...i wonder when will he be there? To me he wont be anywhere...just not good enough...:thumbsd:

watch next season la. :cool:

watch next season la. :cool:

Doubt will be any better..but..as usual, every season brings high hope but after 10games we are back on earth..with BR..i have extended my support from the 1st 10 games & so far hes as bad as RH..

Suddenly Tom Ince is HOT now!!! Guess we will have an even hard time to buy him back in the summer. King Kenny screwed up by selling him for £250k ? He is worth more then £6million in the last window.

Suddenly Tom Ince is HOT now!!! Guess we will have an even hard time to buy him back in the summer. King Kenny screwed up by selling him for £250k ? He is worth more then £6million in the last window.
Brittish players value always inflated...his actual value maybe 3million...:bsmilie:

He was on a youth contract bk then.

No choice.

Besides we haf a sell-on clause. We'll get arnd 20-30% return of the total sales frm his departure at blackpool.

Bobian one. Bk then he wanted to move on n won't renew his contract. KD did the next best thing.

Jamie is to quit Football end of this season at age 35 :( Sad to see him go, he is still good at
His game. He should stay one more season as a squad player as next season is gonna be our season and give him and SG an EPL title
That they so well deserve.

Jamie is to quit Football end of this season at age 35 :( Sad to see him go, he is still good at
His game. He should stay one more season as a squad player as next season is gonna be our season and give him and SG an EPL title
That they so well deserve.

Ya lor! We wil win the title nxt season!

He will be in the back room staff and they too will
Get a medal when we lift that cup next season !!! :)

I guess Carra think it is tough for him to cope with the physical demand and fight for places. He has been a great servant and I think he should know his own condition best.

Status
Not open for further replies.