You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay close!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can bet to my last dollar.
After every match, steven gerrard must be must be hiding at home cursing. What I must do to stop my team mate doing stoopid things. My stoopid manager making weird decisions. :angry:

Dont play play ok..many BR supporters here waving his undies..hahaha

Cheesecake said:
Yup, can understand tat u guys nid the undertaker for SAF! haha

Jus kidding.

Hehe... No prob...

Just an open discussion among soccer fans.

kelccm said:
Damn, draw is not an ideal result. I would prefer either a win or lose...... either a win to help Liverpool's quest for CL spot or a lose to assist our opponent to catch up with manu..... 1 point each is hardly much....

Sad but true

Liverpool game allegedly investigated
February 5, 2013

kelong!!! kelong!!!

Liverpool have been thrust into a worldwide match-fixing scandal, with reports emerging Europol are investigating Hungarian side Debrecen after a 2009 Champions League clash.

Danish newspaper Ekstra Bladet stated on Monday evening that Europol sources had confirmed to them that Debrecen were under investigation for their 1-0 loss at Anfield in a group stage match. It is said goalkeeper Vukasin Poleksic was approached to let in at least three goals in order to trigger an 'over 2.5 goals' bet, but on the night Dirk Kuyt's strike was all that separated the teams.

Further to the report, Poleksic received a two-year ban from UEFA for failing to report a match-fixing approach later in the group stage when the Hungarians went down 4-3 to Fiorentina. The Telegraph newspaper claims German police have already established that match was subject to match-fixing from a Croatian-led crime syndicate.

There have been no reports linking Liverpool to any wrongdoing in their fixture, and the club say they have had no official contact from the authorities.

"Liverpool Football Club has not been contacted by anyone from Europol or Uefa in relation to this matter," a club statement revealed to The Telegraph.

The Football Association echoed those sentiments, claiming they are not aware of any matches in England which may be under investigation at present.

"The FA are not aware of any credible reports into suspicious Champions League fixtures in England, nor has any information been shared with us," it said.

Meanwhile, FIFA's head of security and a former Interpol official, Ralf Mutschke, has called for harsh sentences for anyone found guilty in this match-fixing scandal.

"Match-fixing and match-manipulation is a global problem and is not going to go away tomorrow," he explained in the Guardian. Mutschke added that "a member of the football family" can be banned for life by FIFA, while "for people outside of football, the custodial sentences are too weak, and offer little to deter someone from getting involved in match-fixing".

Liverpool game allegedly investigated
February 5, 2013

kelong!!! kelong!!!

Liverpool have been thrust into a worldwide match-fixing scandal, with reports emerging Europol are investigating Hungarian side Debrecen after a 2009 Champions League clash.

Danish newspaper Ekstra Bladet stated on Monday evening that Europol sources had confirmed to them that Debrecen were under investigation for their 1-0 loss at Anfield in a group stage match. It is said goalkeeper Vukasin Poleksic was approached to let in at least three goals in order to trigger an 'over 2.5 goals' bet, but on the night Dirk Kuyt's strike was all that separated the teams.

Further to the report, Poleksic received a two-year ban from UEFA for failing to report a match-fixing approach later in the group stage when the Hungarians went down 4-3 to Fiorentina. The Telegraph newspaper claims German police have already established that match was subject to match-fixing from a Croatian-led crime syndicate.

There have been no reports linking Liverpool to any wrongdoing in their fixture, and the club say they have had no official contact from the authorities.

"Liverpool Football Club has not been contacted by anyone from Europol or Uefa in relation to this matter," a club statement revealed to The Telegraph.

The Football Association echoed those sentiments, claiming they are not aware of any matches in England which may be under investigation at present.

"The FA are not aware of any credible reports into suspicious Champions League fixtures in England, nor has any information been shared with us," it said.

Meanwhile, FIFA's head of security and a former Interpol official, Ralf Mutschke, has called for harsh sentences for anyone found guilty in this match-fixing scandal.

"Match-fixing and match-manipulation is a global problem and is not going to go away tomorrow," he explained in the Guardian. Mutschke added that "a member of the football family" can be banned for life by FIFA, while "for people outside of football, the custodial sentences are too weak, and offer little to deter someone from getting involved in match-fixing".

waa the gk sleeping on his job. lol

Our game/s involved in rigging..hahaha..wonder how many games involving us?

Every season a lot of games were rigged. Both match with City we gave them a goal, RIGGED. Assnil Game 2-0 up and let in 2 goals in 5 min, RIGGED. Everton game winning goal last min dis allowed, RIGGED. Man Gay united both game we played better and loss, RIGGED. Not forgetting Villa and West Ham game we lose while we are on form confirm RIGGED !!!

Every season a lot of games were rigged. Both match with City we gave them a goal, RIGGED. Assnil Game 2-0 up and let in 2 goals in 5 min, RIGGED. Everton game winning goal last min dis allowed, RIGGED. Man Gay united both game we played better and loss, RIGGED. Not forgetting Villa and West Ham game we lose while we are on form confirm RIGGED !!!

Kelong at its finest. I should be so lucky!

Kelong at its finest. I should be so lucky!

How much money did Reina receive?
hahaha

think his payment is a new house in Barcelona!

shelvey also kelong.

Jonjo Shelvey has implied he has been made a scapegoat since the 3-1 defeat to Stoke on Boxing Day..

Despite an encouraging start to the season in which he made 14 league appearances, the England international has yet to appear in the new year for Liverpool in the Premier League, only featuring in the third-round FA Cup tie with Mansfield and in a substitute appearance during the loss to Oldham.. The 20-year-old feels he has been blamed for the team's poor performance against Stoke, but has vowed to continue working hard and attempt to impress so he can force his way back into the starting line-up..

"I played against Stoke and obviously I didn't have too great a game.. I had a few personal issues that were going on in my life.. I didn't think I was the only one that had a bad game that day but I was the one that suffered if you know what I mean.. You just have to take it on the chin and work hard in training and try to get myself back in the team which I'm trying to do.."

(alex)

Now that we have thrown away 2 possible wins (but with encouraging hard-fought good football), let's go all out and win the rest of the bloody games!!!
I want to wear my Liverpool jersey with pride again!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.