You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Benteke's Liverpool medical is set to take place on Monday, according to reports.

The Aston Villa striker is said to have agreed personal terms ahead of his switch to Anfield.

And talkSPORT say the Belgium international will undergo his medical next week ahead of finalising the move.

The deal is imminent after reports surface that Liverpool have agreed to meet the attacker's £32.5million release clause.

Likely the deal will warp up on tuesday or wednesday !!! Hope he will bring goals to the team as 32.5 mill for him pretty expensive.

Likely the deal will warp up on tuesday or wednesday !!! Hope he will bring goals to the team as 32.5 mill for him pretty expensive.

Man C paid crazy money for Sterling. We paid crazy money too for Benteke. Weird world. Lol

Man C paid crazy money for Sterling. We paid crazy money too for Benteke. Weird world. Lol

at least you got a good deal for sterling :)

Last edited:
Welcome Big Ben to Liverpool !!!!

6261__5718__benteke_7_513X307.jpg

1st photo of Firmino in Liverpool shirt !!!!

8165__8724__firmino_melwood_7_513X307.jpg

Last edited:
at least you got a good deal for sterling :)

He seems to be doing well. I wish him well. And we welcome the new guys.
I hope we sell Mario too.

He seems to be doing well. I wish him well. And we welcome the new guys.
I hope we sell Mario too.

Your new guys sound promising. Wish them well.

Stadium so many empty seats. :eek:

I think it's time we start a new thread...
New season, new hope!

Is that ok?

Lets wait a while longer, at least until the pre season with proper opposition and new signings.

Some observations from the match in Malaysia. Liverpool tak boleh tahan the weather, much of the match was like walking pace. Maybe yesterday's mini match took a toll on them. The younger players should just look for playing opportunities in the Championship league to gain experience, can see the difference in quality between them and the senior players. Ibe is big and strong but his final ball needs to improve. Same for Origi, his shooting accuracy needs to improve. Lovren is still suspect and he just cannot get his headers on target.

Some observations from the match in Malaysia. Liverpool tak boleh tahan the weather, much of the match was like walking pace. Maybe yesterday's mini match took a toll on them. The younger players should just look for playing opportunities in the Championship league to gain experience, can see the difference in quality between them and the senior players. Ibe is big and strong but his final ball needs to improve. Same for Origi, his shooting accuracy needs to improve. Lovren is still suspect and he just cannot get his headers on target.

I hope BR will give Sahko more chances although our other CB also got lapse in their defend though...... Moreno need to show more tactical awareness leaving a lot of space behind when he go up attacking....

Need to see our last friendly against HJK Helsinki before the league kickoff with Firmino,Coutinho,Can and Benteke first.

Looking forward to our first game against Stoke !!!!!!!!! It's time to pay back !!!! Arghhh

Season starting very soon better do your job and play the correct ball or balls ok !! No more fooling around like the past seasonsssssssssss !!! YNWA :)

2-0 win both goal in 2nd half. Dominated the match but no finishing touch to score in the 1st half. Over all still not so impressive :(

Status
Not open for further replies.