You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope clint dempsey not one hit wonder like charlie adam if we sign him... already 29, not much chance of recouping anything.

Ya me also want to sell my new M long sleeve w Gerrard n EPL prints. Can give 20% off :) good price can't get any place else!!!

What extended warranty? Catch no ball..lolZ

u oni offered bro rodg 10game warranty b4 u commence kpkb at him..

10 games is more than enough to know whether the new gaffer can make it or not...hahaha...

My Warrior longsleeve red M-size selling cheap cheap...$60, any taker? LolZ

10 games is more than enough to know whether the new gaffer can make it or not...hahaha...

My Warrior longsleeve red M-size selling cheap cheap...$60, any taker? LolZ

But based on that, Fergie would have been a failure... he almost got them relegated (sadly he failed !! :) ) Give the new guy time.... :)

skrtel leaving?

dun think agger will leave

skirtie can leave for the right $$.

if that happens, will look forward to kelly taking over the position instead of having to take turns with johnson at RB..
coates got a glowing rep, but havent really seen eno of him yet.. (not really his fault, its more of mio's)

that said, agger and kelly are rather injury prone..
when they pengsan, its usually not a 1-2 game thing..

Rodgers: Lucas is brilliant

The pair faced reporters together in the Rogers Centre stadium on Friday ahead of Liverpool's first game during their North America tour against MLS side Toronto FC.

When Rodgers was asked about Lucas's qualities, he put an arm on the Brazilian's shoulder and declared that he would build a team around him.

"He is the ultimate professional," said the boss. "He is going to be a brilliant player for me in my career here at Liverpool and I'm looking forward to seeing him back fully fit."

The 25-year-old could make his first appearance since sustaining an cruciate ligament injury in November on Saturday as Liverpool begin their pre-season proper.

His return to action has come two months ahead of schedule.

Rodgers added: "I have only been at the club a short period of time, and when I first arrived, everyone told me about how special he was as a player and a character, and he's even better when you meet him in real life and see how hard he works.

"The injury he's had is normally nine months before you get back at all, so he's back two months early. You only do that through one thing: sheer determination and hard work.

"I know that every day of his life he is fighting hard to get back, and as I said, he's not only a top footballer but a top guy as well."

1-1 LFC salvage a draw 10 mins after Toronto open the scoring in the 58 min , LFC played 2 teams in 2 halfs. Over all very normal performance, nothing to talk about. Balloon shorts, miss passes wasted set pieces. Nothing interesting, no Tiki taka only Tikum Tikum. To be far a lot of Academy and reserve players. None of the 1st team players put up a good show, don't remember seeing Joke Coke playing other then his balloon crosses and free kick.

Yes stuart bapabapa is coming!!!!

Cheesecake said:
1St game, draw. Bro rodz ready to shoot br down?

Start with 1st competitive game...hahaha, give BR some face...lolZ

Status
Not open for further replies.