You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M size too big for me too, I tried the S and it's fitting as I like it to be :(

New M size long sleeve with patches n #8 Gerrard for sale, anyone?? 10% off SIN price :)

Kuba to LFC? Could he be the ‘exciting new signing’?
Tabish Aleemullah July 10, 2012

curry sauce!

234687-jakub-blaszczykowski-traegt-bis-2013-das-trikot-von-borussia-dortmund_485x364.jpg

26 year old Borussia Dortmund right-winger, Jakub ‘Kuba’ Blaszczykowski, is reportedly being courted by Liverpool F.C.

Jerzy Brzeczek, the uncle and agent of Blaszczykowski, affirmed Liverpool are among several clubs interested in the Polish international along with Inter, Lazio and two Russian clubs. It is believed that his agent has confirmed presented offers from only Liverpool, Inter Milan and Lazio.

“Jakub has a contract with Borussia and is happy at the club, so he will not make any rash decisions. All important discussions regarding his future we conduct with Borussia,” a quote stated on his official page.

This furthers supposed pre-Euro Championship 2012 claims by Poland head coach, Fornalik, that Kuba was bound for the English Premier League.

In 2011/12, Blaszczykowski made an amassed total of 40 appearances for Dortmund, scoring 7 goals and contributing 11 assists, in their title winning campaign. During the Euro 2012 Championships, he featured three times for Poland during the group stages, impressing with 1 goal and 1 assist. [statistics obtained and affirmed via subject specific searches on ESPN Soccernet and WhoScored]

Cockney Carroll! West Ham plotting shock one-year loan swoop for big Andy

His Anfield future's in doubt, now the £80k/week England star could join mentor Kevin Nolan in East London and be Allardyce's lump-it target!

Andy Carroll is ready to fight for his Anfield future...despite becoming a sensational target for West Ham.

The London club have joined the chase to capture the England striker, and believe they have a trump card over AC Milan, who have also expressed their admiration for the Liverpool forward.

Carroll’s best mate and mentor is Hammers midfielder Kevin Nolan, and boss Sam Allardyce believes that relationship could tip the balance in his favour.

Senior figures at West Ham confirmed they are ready to approach Liverpool with a proposal for a year-long loan deal for a player who played under Allardyce at Newcastle.

The stumbling block would be money, with West Ham unlikely to be able to afford wages that are around the £80,000 a week mark - a figure that would present few problems for Milan.

New Reds manager Brendan Rodgers has admitted he will assess whether Carroll can fit into his plans over the coming pre-season weeks, and prove he can operate in the new system that will be adopted at Anfield.

Rodgers revealed earlier this week he could be persuaded to let the centre forward go out on loan, with Milan the most likely destination given their ability to pay the full amount of the striker’s wages.

Yet Carroll himself has responded to suggestions his future at Liverpool is again under pressure, by insisting he is prepared to fight for the right to be there once more.

The striker spent much of last year battling against the skepticism of then manager Kenny Dalglish, who - according to Manchester City - tried to arrange a swap deal involving Carlos Tevez last winter.

That arrangement fell through, and Carroll responded with some fine end of the season form to not only revive his Anfield fortunes, but also force himself into the England squad to play a role at Euro 2012.

An impressive goal against Sweden seemed to have settled his Reds future, but apparently cut little ice with Rodgers, who wants to move away from a 4-4-2 formation, and introduce a free-flowing three man forward line, without a traditional centre forward.

The Liverpool boss is close to pulling off a deal to bring exciting young Italian forward Fabio Borini to Anfield, and is also interested in Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge.

While that suggests there is little chance of regular games for Carroll at Anfield, sources close to the player have insisted he will not leave without a fight, and is ready to scrap for the chance show his new manager what he can do.

The player has spoken at length with Rodgers already, and expressed his desire to stay, even though the manager made clear his preference for a progression towards a different style at Anfield.

Milan have confirmed their interest and already investigated the prospect of a loan deal, but there is no enthusiasm from within the Carroll camp for a move to Italy, and that could offer West Ham some hope, given the player’s close relationship with Nolan.

Liverpool would be more comfortable with letting Carroll go to a foreign club, reducing the prospect of him returning to haunt them in the Premier League. They already have a relationship with AC after agreeing a year long loan deal for Alberto Aquilani last season.

Borini considering Reds move
Roma striker targeted by Liverpool boss Rodgers

Last Updated: July 10, 2012 9:14pm

curry sauce!

Roma-Fabio-Borini-2012_2713629.jpg

Roma striker Fabio Borini is 'seriously considering' the opportunity to join Liverpool this summer, according to his agent.

The Serie A club's sporting director Walter Sabatini confirmed earlier on Tuesday that the Anfield outfit had expressed an interest in signing the 21-year-old.

Reds boss Brendan Rodgers knows Borini well, having worked with him during their time together at Chelsea and again during a loan spell with Swansea.

Borini netted nine goals in 24 appearances in the league for Roma last season and earned a place in Italy's Euro 2012 squad, although he did not feature during their run to the final.

Alerted

Agent Marco De Marchi plans to hold further discussions with his client in the coming days as they evaluate the possibility of a switch to the Premier League.

De Marchi told Radio Radio: "Roma has informed us of Liverpool's interest in the boy. Now it's up to Fabio to have his say."

And he added on IlSussidiario.net: "We were alerted by Roma of the existence of this deal. I cannot honestly tell you the details but, as Sabatini has already said, we're now seriously considering it.

"Would the player want to go to Liverpool? Honestly, I don't want to commit myself as there will be more news in the coming days. Wait for that."

Borini: The player’s facts
Sean De Burca July 10, 2012

curry sauce!!

It is widely anticipated that Fabio Borini will be announced as Brendan Rodgers first signing as Liverpool manager by the end of the week. Amongst all the talk about the young Italian, here are some facts about the 21 year old.

Many of you may know this one but this will not be his first time playing under Brendan Rodgers.

Borini worked under Rodgers at both Chelsea (as a youth product) and later on at Swansea (on loan). Similar to Rodgers – who was head hunted by Jose Mourinho in 2004 to join Chelsea to manage their youth team, Borini also made his way through the Chelsea ranks joining in 2007. He worked with Rodgers at Chelsea until November 2008 when the current Liverpool manager was announced as Watford boss. Borini went on to captain the reserves.

The pair crossed paths again in March 2011 during Swansea’s run to the playoff final in the Championship. He played an integral part in their run in and at the end of the season announced he would not be going back to Chelsea instead deciding to join Parma in Italy. The deal was apparently done before he even went on loan to Swansea.

He has played for the Italian national team.

With some distinction in the lower age ranks being capped at u16 level right up to the u21 grade in 2009 at the age of 19. In February 2012 Borini was called up to the Italian senior squad for their friendly against the United States. He made his debut on that occasion and was also included in Cesare Prandelli’s Euro 2012 squad.

He scores some goals too you know!

During his time at Chelsea he scored ten goals in eleven games for the reserves during the 2008/9 season. His form earned him a place in Chelsea’s Champions League squad of 2009/10 and during the 2010/11 season he scored all five goals for the Chelsea reserves as they beat West Brom 5-4! As stated above, he then went on to join Swansea on loan in March 2011, he made nine appearances in the Championship scoring six goals. His nine goal league tally for AS Roma during the 2011/12 season brought his first team goal count for all four clubs up to sixteen goals in fourty-six appearances.

The ownership situation

Bear with us on this one but it isn’t as complicated as it seems. Parma completed the signing of Borini in July 2011 and paid Chelsea a set amount of compensation. Later on that summer Roma took Borini out on loan for a fee of €1.25 million and in January 2012 entered into a co-ownership deal with Parma. On June 23rd Roma paid Parma €5.3 million to obtain full ownership of the player and all seemed to be put to rest, but Rodgers was waiting in the long grass.

Borini agent: Reds bid in play

Roma striker Fabio Borini is "seriously considering" the opportunity to join Liverpool this summer, according to his agent.

Last Updated: 10/07/12 at 21:48

curry sauce!!

Borini_2793742.jpg

The Serie A club's sporting director Walter Sabatini confirmed earlier on Tuesday that the Anfield outfit had expressed an interest in signing the 21-year-old.

Reds boss Brendan Rodgers knows Borini well, having worked with him during their time together at Chelsea and again during a loan spell with Swansea.

Borini netted nine goals in 24 appearances in the league for Roma last season and earned a place in Italy's Euro 2012 squad, although he did not feature during their run to the final.

Agent Marco De Marchi plans to hold further discussions with his client in the coming days as they evaluate the possibility of a switch to the Premier League.

De Marchi told Radio Radio: "Roma has informed us of Liverpool's interest in the boy. Now it's up to Fabio to have his say."

He added on IlSussidiario.net: "We were alerted by Roma of the existence of this deal. I cannot honestly tell you the details but, as Sabatini has already said, we're now seriously considering it.

"Would the player want to go to Liverpool? Honestly, I don't want to commit myself as there will be more news in the coming days. Wait for that."

Sabatini said earlier on Tuesday: "There is a real interest shown by Liverpool for Borini.

"We are evaluating the situation with (Roma general manager) Franco (Baldini)."

Roma only bought Borini outright last month after paying Serie A side Parma £3.95million for the remaining 50% of the player's rights.

Reports in Italy claim that Roma could sell him and use the funds to buy coveted Siena striker Mattia Destro, who is also a target of Inter Milan and Juventus.

"We have been monitoring Destro's situation," Sabatini said. "We are on alert.

"We are neither in nor out."

See if this Borini can be inzaghi or del piero anot. keke

Some video of the rumour potential players we gona sign? lol

[vid]t9udlto4gcI[/vid]

[vid]sfaAVYnlpFk[/vid]

[vid]1lQ7mjy2CFc[/vid]

another Italian? *shrudder*

Italian football is very different from EPL but he has played since young in England so should not be a problem. As a striker his strike rate is not really that impressive though.

Raheem: The first LFC interview

Raheem Sterling is delighted to be back at Melwood working under new Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers and the youngster is determined to prove that he can rise to the challenge if called upon next season.

In his first official interview with Liverpoolfc.com, the 17-year-old spoke of his delight at the warm welcome he has been given by Rodgers since his return to training and revealed how he will look to improve on particular aspects of his game in an attempt to catch the manager's eye.

"It's good being back at Melwood with the new manager," said Sterling. "He makes everyone feel welcome, even the young lads who are coming up. For him to speak to us is really good. He's given us advice, he's a good manager.

"The manager likes his wingers to press high up the pitch, so I'm working on that to try and impress him at an early stage and I'm looking forward to it.

"I'm not the tallest or biggest of lads, so it's just really about doing more strength work so I can be ready for whenever I am called upon.

"He is getting us to play football. It's only been about a week and already you can see improvement in the movement of the ball - it's been really good football so far.

"His attacking style of play suits me perfectly but I've still got to work hard in training and try to prove myself and hopefully it will pay off.

"I can't take anything for granted, I've got to work hard, day in and day out in training, and the manager has said if you're good enough, you're old enough, so that's nice for me to know."

Status
Not open for further replies.