You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *64* - NEW DAWN IS UPON US!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest News: Fabio Borini passes his medical

552226_324079231014674_162585200_n.jpg

Fabio Borini has passed his medical today at Melwood and will be officially a Liverpool player later after he puts pen to paper.

zaren said:
stewart downing is a pretty good winger :)

Pretty maybe. Good? He was very good when he was with Middlesboro
Now, I think I agree with bro Cheesecake

Cheesecake said:
let's hope he can flourish under Baskin Robbins.

Hopefully not Basket Rubbish

Sause : www.thesun.co.uk

LIVERPOOL boss Brendan Rodgers is desperate to land Arsenal winger Theo Walcott

And he is ready to finance a £15million bid by selling Kop flop Andy Carroll.

Walcott has one year left to run on his contract and has yet to agree a new deal at the Emirates.

He earns £65,000 a week and is looking to be brought into line with other England internationals in the Premier League on £100,000 a week.

Chelsea boss Roberto Di Matteo is ready to make an official bid for Walcott, 23, while former Blues chief Carlo Ancelotti is keen to take the player to Paris St Germain.

But Rodgers, looking to bring in new faces on Merseyside, believes Walcott could become a major star at Anfield.

Last night, Liverpool knocked back Newcastle’s offer to take former Toon ace Carroll back on loan.

It is thought Kop bosses want a permanent deal to raise money for new signings.

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley is likely to come back with a new offer to take Carroll on a cut-price permanent deal — just 18 months after selling the 6ft 3in striker for £35m.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is desperate to keep Walcott — especially with Robin van Persie refusing to sign a new deal — but some members of Emirates board would be prepared to cash in now.

Walcott was one of England’s better performers at Euro 2012 and he was man of the match against Sweden.

Sause : www.thesun.co.uk

LIVERPOOL boss Brendan Rodgers is desperate to land Arsenal winger Theo Walcott
I wouldn't put too much weight on anything that the Sun reports about Liverpool.. the too somehow don't mix that well..... :)

I wouldn't put too much weight on anything that the Sun reports about Liverpool.. the too somehow don't mix that well..... :)

That's right - the Sun reports more than stuff under the sun... they often go blow it up so large it goes beyond a galaxy... perhaps they should rename the paper "The Galaxy" instead! :p

Anyway, saw Borini's video capturing his time in Chelsea reserves - frankly quite promising... hopefully with better final passes/crosses by Gerrard/Suarez/Carroll/Adam/Downing/Henderson/Bellamy/Johnson/Enrique he'd be well fed and reciprocate in turn.

At least the BR era is beginning with a bright spark! :)

Its a brand new start, boys!

sigh, bro rodz like never buy extended warranty, and cc is near impotent cos elvIN and maxi bra has moved on, dunno wat he can wave.. :bsmilie:

sigh, bro rodz like never buy extended warranty, and cc is near impotent cos elvIN and maxi bra has moved on, dunno wat he can wave.. :bsmilie:

me is never turned on by men. so u're right. :bsmilie:

i only go out and paktor with gals. my current squeezes are michelle chia, rui-en, paige chua and of course, elva hsiao. :bsmilie:

Time for CC to change G String lah those are old one can throw n move on liao.

Bought the away kit with SG #8 printing from Queensway cheaper then online after factor in the S$30 delivery charge and the EPL badge is bigger then LFC shop.

Time for CC to change G String lah those are old one can throw n move on liao.

Bought the away kit with SG #8 printing from Queensway cheaper then online after factor in the S$30 delivery charge and the EPL badge is bigger then LFC shop.
i bought the black jersey(S size) shortsleeve $80 & the keeper yellow jersey (S size) $90 from Weston Peninsular...anyone willing to buy my used-fewtimes red longsleeve(M size)? Selling cheap-cheap coz i intend to get the S-size...Warrior seems to make slightly bigger cutting...:bsmilie:

I am changing to waving Paige Chua's g-strings. :bsmilie:

u so fast capture borini liao? 8)

i bought the black jersey(S size) shortsleeve $80 & the keeper yellow jersey (S size) $90 from Weston Peninsular...anyone willing to buy my used-fewtimes red longsleeve(M size)? Selling cheap-cheap coz i intend to get the S-size...Warrior seems to make slightly bigger cutting...:bsmilie:

bro rodz, its extended warranty u need to buy b4 anything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.