X-100 Adapter Ring and Hood

i got it from cathay photos

Hi Joseph, how much did you get the set for? Thank you.

I called up quite a few shops but all said no stocks for the adapter ring and hood. I just want to get the adapter ring. Anyone knows of any shops that still have them now?

Been checking on the availability of hood and adapter, so if anyone knows , pls share the information. Thanks a great bundle.

I called up quite a few shops but all said no stocks for the adapter ring and hood. I just want to get the adapter ring. Anyone knows of any shops that still have them now?

I got mine from Alan Photo at Sim Lim about a week ago. HN said that the JP branch may have them as well when I checked with them.

I had been trying to look for 1 set for past weeks however to no avail.. Any lobang anyone?

I'm in Tokyo right now. The price for the hood+adaptor is ¥10,000, with Singapore credit card it is approximately S$160. I don't know what's the price in Singapore. It will be good if those who had bought in Singapore please let me know if $160 is ok.

If any of you is interested I can help to buy. Please SMS to 9 four four four 2367. And please don't put aeroplane once you SMS me, as I don't make any money out of this.

I'm in Tokyo right now. The price for the hood+adaptor is ¥10,000, with Singapore credit card it is approximately S$160. I don't know what's the price in Singapore. It will be good if those who had bought in Singapore please let me know if $160 is ok.

If any of you is interested I can help to buy. Please SMS to 9 four four four 2367. And please don't put aeroplane once you SMS me, as I don't make any money out of this.

It goes for about S$110 here.

Oh ok, thanks. Then it does not make sense to buy in Tokyo if you can wait.

Last weekend got my X100 & bought the adapter ring (no lens hood) at Alan Photo. They seem to have plenty.

I got mine today from SK Tan, aka snooze. His contact is available on the first page of this thread. Email him and check if he's still got them in stock? Hot stuff, these lens hoods!

Ya Alan Photo seems to have quite abit of stocks for the adapter ring. I got mine this evening too. Another place that have is HN Jurong Point but price is more ex.

Last weekend got my X100 & bought the adapter ring (no lens hood) at Alan Photo. They seem to have plenty.

5717722773_72f2b85682_o.jpg

Why not try and find this on eBay... no need adapter ring, direct fit onto the lens... Voigtlander Prominet hood, 50 over years old... :)

Please don't ask me whether I sell or not... it's a classic item, only available from eBay. Good Luck!

5717722773_72f2b85682_o.jpg

Why not try and find this on eBay... no need adapter ring, direct fit onto the lens... Voigtlander Prominet hood, 50 over years old... :)

Please don't ask me whether I sell or not... it's a classic item, only available from eBay. Good Luck!

Now this setup looks badass! Cool!

Hmmmm....where can one find the hakuba close up no3 49mm featured in the clip?

Seems like there's a few 3rd-party adapter ring and hood available on eBay now. Anyone see these in local shops, please let us know!

lh-jx100.jpg

Adapter Ring + Hood kit by JJC. [about S$56]

02.jpg

Adapter Ring by UN (Japan) [Retails for 1480yen, but selling on eBay for S$68 w/ shipping!!]

Is the Original adapter ring sold separately by Fuji - for example if all I want to do is put on a filter to protect the lens ?

Or only from 3rd party manufacturers?

Heard that the B+W filter for this odd size is very ex... how much is the alternative?

Thanks

The original adapter ring is sold separately by Fuji. I bought mine for $50 from AP a few weeks back
As for filter, I bought the 49mm B+W slim UV MRC nano filter for >$70.
You can get those cheaper 49mm for $15-20 or the Hoya MRC for around $25

Great!

Thanks for the information on that Widget... will pop by Alan Photo later.

Hope they have stock still..

Joe