[wiz23] - A Photo A Day 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like this one, the contrast of the excitement in the ad with the bored expressions of the people sitting is :thumbsup:
Thanks, KK! :)

Taken somewhere in Gyeongbok Palace, Seoul ...

A Stroll in the Palace
original.jpg

Wonderful trip. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers.

A building under construction somewhere between Myeong-dong and Namdaemun in Seoul ...

"V"
original.jpg

Thanks, KK! :)

Taken somewhere in Gyeongbok Palace, Seoul ...

A Stroll in the Palace
original.jpg

i like this! :)

Taken just before we flew back to Singapore from Incheon International Airport ...

Incheon International Airport
68822544.SgjhBvMC.100906.jpg

heh. very cute and sweet-looking kid!

Wow so big alr ah! u've got a gorgeous looking girl bro!. =) its always nice to see children grow. haha feels like uve been documenting her growth on the APAD. :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, drumma, Chris & KK! :)

I've not been taking pictures ... other than those of my daughter ... So, here's another one ;p

Smile
69070413.5bqaJBIZ.101406.jpg

Thanks, drumma, Chris & KK! :)

I've not been taking pictures ... other than those of my daughter ... So, here's another one ;p

Smile
69070413.5bqaJBIZ.101406.jpg
eh bro.. cannot see ur image lei..
Paiseh ... seem to be having problem with PBase ... I've re-uploaded the pic 3 times in the last hour. But, everytime, the pic can only be seen for a few minutes before "disappearing".

Can u see it now? Dunno how long it'll last this time :(

Paiseh ... seem to be having problem with PBase ... I've re-uploaded the pic 3 times in the last hour. But, everytime, the pic can only be seen for a few minutes before "disappearing".

Can u see it now? Dunno how long it'll last this time :(

haha.. cannot see.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.