Will there will be a presidential election this year?

Will there will be a presidential election this year?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeowww said:
NKF CEO seems to be a good candidate :sticktong

yah right, brilliant idea, can get more peanuts for us right?

president nathan's bid for second term was orchestrated from months ago. you see systematic show of support from ntuc, some politicians, etc.

i am a little discomforted with his doctors' statement that 'his health is being monitored and managed'. can they be explicit about it? ong teng cheong's health was cited as a reason for not supporting another term.

it is not easy to satisfy the council to issue a cert of eligibility because the criterias are not easy to meet.

John Teoh said:
Read that other than President Nathan, 2 other people have submitted. Any idea who are they?

Cheers
John

I think the Presidential Election will still be on.. but any chance of a General Election is kinda of out the question now thanks to the 'peanuts' comment. :what:

tomcat said:
I think the Presidential Election will still be on.. but any chance of a General Election is kinda of out the question now thanks to the 'peanuts' comment. :what:

Guess they'll have to give the ppl more peanuts (i.e NSS) now.

reno77 said:
Guess they'll have to give the ppl more peanuts (i.e NSS) now.

ek...ek...ek... scratching my armpits and jumping with joy

reachme2003 said:
president nathan's bid for second term was orchestrated from months ago. you see systematic show of support from ntuc, some politicians, etc.

i am a little discomforted with his doctors' statement that 'his health is being monitored and managed'. can they be explicit about it? ong teng cheong's health was cited as a reason for not supporting another term.

'being monitored and managed' means not so good la ... if he dies on the job...got holiday liao ... then gotta quickly have another election mah...another holiday lor .... shiok right??

tao said:
yah right, brilliant idea, can get more peanuts for us right?

and since he is jobless now ... i believe he does meet the requirements....
GO DURAI GO !!!! GO FOR THE PRESIDENT POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.