Will there will be a presidential election this year?

Will there will be a presidential election this year?


Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AReality

Senior Member
Jun 9, 2003
4,458
0
0
VisualJournalist.net
#1
Will there will be a presidential election this year?

Prez Nathan just submitted his application form. He's the 1st one, may be the only one. Seems like Singaporeans have less & less chance to vote...

Who here is the oldest and have not had the chance to vote?




.
 

tao

Senior Member
Jan 7, 2005
3,770
1
38
Beach Road
#2
wah piangz... like anyone can be bothered with who become the "president". LOL....

whoever becomes the president, does it make any difference to our lives?

will it mean some things are changed on the political and economic landscape?
 

Cactus jACK

Moderator
Staff member
Jul 12, 2004
3,933
3
38
Singapore (Kallang)
#4
CSers currently took busy with the NKF "debat"!! :bsmilie:

But it would be nice to have another Prez like late-former Prez Wee Kim Wee :thumbsup: (not trying to take away anything from current Prez Nathan).
 

Mar 26, 2002
121
0
16
Visit site
#6
i am hoping for another competitor for this year election so that i can have my public holiday...hehe
miss out on that chance last time...
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#7
Ayumi said:
i am hoping for another competitor for this year election so that i can have my public holiday...hehe
miss out on that chance last time...
same sentiments... besides... i dun even need to go to the voting booth, confirm a holiday for me...
 

Hommie

Senior Member
Oct 11, 2004
925
0
0
Singapore
#10
Cactus jACK said:
CSers currently took busy with the NKF "debat"!! :bsmilie:

But it would be nice to have another Prez like late-former Prez Wee Kim Wee :thumbsup: (not trying to take away anything from current Prez Nathan).
I prefer Mr Ong Teng Chong, he did his duties to find out the amount of reserves under his care but was told by the account that they needed 150+ years to calculate the figures.
 

Apr 20, 2005
348
1
16
41
#11
Hommie said:
I prefer Mr Ong Teng Chong, he did his duties to find out the amount of reserves under his care but was told by the account that they needed 150+ years to calculate the figures.
150+ yrs to calculate... I wonder how many zeros are there in our country reserves...:bsmilie:
 

reachme2003

Senior Member
Oct 6, 2003
3,735
0
0
#12
President Nathan has made known his intent in filing for the certificate of eligibility. to-date, he is alone in the race.
 

tao

Senior Member
Jan 7, 2005
3,770
1
38
Beach Road
#13
reno77 said:
President = Istana caretaker.
Ayumi said:
i am hoping for another competitor for this year election so that i can have my public holiday...hehe
miss out on that chance last time...

:bsmilie: HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :bsmilie:

You guys made my day.... that was hilarious!! :bsmilie:
 

tao

Senior Member
Jan 7, 2005
3,770
1
38
Beach Road
#14
Me too... but he meddled so much that they have to remove him. :rolleyes:
 

tao

Senior Member
Jan 7, 2005
3,770
1
38
Beach Road
#16
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
think u might be sued for this... ;p

you really think so? i dun use anybody's name in my text leh... :bsmilie:
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#17
Actually, I care.

Cos if voting is on a sat, we get another off-in-lieu in replacement for saturday. Heehee.
 

Hommie

Senior Member
Oct 11, 2004
925
0
0
Singapore
#18
tao said:
Me too... but he meddled so much that they have to remove him. :rolleyes:
He took his duties a bit too seriously..... but shows that he is a responsible person. At least he tried. :thumbsup:
 

tao

Senior Member
Jan 7, 2005
3,770
1
38
Beach Road
#19
Hommie said:
He took his duties a bit too seriously..... but shows that he is a responsible person. At least he tried. :thumbsup:
Of course he had to... he knows what it takes to be a good President.

Being the President of a country is not just about entertaining foreign guests, go on diplomatic trips to promote Singapore, appearing at major events such as National Day and charity shows, saying nice things about everything, etc etc.

Wait a minute... :bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom