Why don't I join the photoshoots?

Why don't I join the photoshoots? (You are allowed to make multiple choices!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont join cause i shy. :embrass:
and all males somemore. alamak!
you see the AG outing list, piang, all digital users.

lol. ;)

i dont join cos i like to walk leisurely...i feel sometimes pace might be a bit fast?
anybody game to shoot slowly..and also to walk ard.. lim kopi ...haha

mintae said:
i dont join cause i shy. :embrass:
and all males somemore. alamak!
you see the AG outing list, piang, all digital users.

lol. ;)
Mintae,

I suggest you take back your words. You have neither signed up, nor joined us on our outings. Yet you seem very intent on attacking the AG outings and only that with your posts, both in here, and in my out threads.

For a 18-year-old girl, such groundless accusations are tantamount to an intent to rouse trouble.

By copy of this post, I hereby request that you come clean and tell us what exactly you are up to. And if, you are doing this on the behest of some other party.

Relax. Min is quite right if she feels intimidated when she's the only lady in the photoshoot. Don't forget she's also quite new to group photoshoot. I would feel uneasy too if I were in her shoes.

Not too sure if Min made any comments to AG's outing, but let's be cool about it. ;)

Azure said:
Mintae,

I suggest you take back your words. You have neither signed up, nor joined us on our outings. Yet you seem very intent on attacking the AG outings and only that with your posts, both in here, and in my out threads.

For a 18-year-old girl, such groundless accusations are tantamount to an intent to rouse trouble.

By copy of this post, I hereby request that you come clean and tell us what exactly you are up to. And if, you are doing this on the behest of some other party.

why are you so fierce???
i refer to outings in general and not only to you AG outings.
(the topic thread clearly states: Why don't I join the photoshoots?)
and NOT "AG photoshoots".
just by making a intendedly harmless mention of your popular outing doesnt mean it IS directed as such.

i dont think i have made groundless accusations but at the most i acknowledge that i made an unfair passing stereotype because i just so happen to have just saw an AG list and surely all of them are on digital cams albeit mid range or entry level. and it is definately generally agreeable that the bias majority of the population on clubsnap are Males and it is a raised again and again reason most females issue that they feel intimated by a strongly male presence.

i dont think i have said anything wrong and i have nothing to come clean and why in the world would an independent kid such as I be at the beck and under the influence of anyone that would require me to make what you consider "childish remarks".

i suggest you seek some other means of releasing your everyday frustrations than on whom you call an 18 year old girl.

it is you who seem to be rousing accusations and negative feels, not I.
I also hereby refuse to apologize for my passing stereotypical remarks since you have just flamed me with very accusatory offensives.
and i take offense.

and i also hope you're not so suspicious of everyone in real life.
it would be a tragedy.
i doubt you are.
so why are you here and now.

wah both also fierce.

anyway for me: I missed both PLUGS because -

1. 8am! :eek:
2. I'm poor.

I'm hopeless.

wah liao post in othr ppl's tread 1 after another den say "ag outing" still 1 2 say not attacking. ani normal human can see ba.
den now 1 2 pretend poor ger summore... :nono: :nono: :nono:

mi tinkz there iz sumting suspicious abt da later posts oso :think: same gang?

kijer said:
wah liao post in othr ppl's tread 1 after another den say "ag outing" still 1 2 say not attacking. ani normal human can see ba.

:think: there's a good point there.

i really wonder where mintae gets her idea that most females feel intimidated by strong male presence, or is it just her own imagination. there doesn't seem to be much issue raised abt females feeling intimidated, even in the female forum. and mentioning that outings are all males are pretty groundless as well. there have been outings when half the participants are females.
well, however, it does seem funny that while one mentions abt being intimidated hence not joining outings, on the other hand, a big outing is being organised where it seems the majority, if not all, are males. :think:

i wonder who is being worked up here. azure has good reasons to feel irritated because of recent disturbances in his outing threads.
i'm sure the admins do want this forum to be a matured place where serious discussions can take place. this is not the kopitiam subforum where the less serious stuff takes place.
this is a more serious and proper subforum, hence should someone wish to be serious and more matured in his approach here, it is only courteous to respect his wish, and not tell him to be less serious here in a matured forum.

the female presence here in cs is not that insignificant. they are just quiet, but it's quite a norm to see girls participating in outings here. i don't think the ladies here get intimidated by just 3 or 4 gentlemen in a small group outing.

aeronautisis said:
i really wonder where mintae gets her idea that most females feel intimidated by strong male presence, or is it just her own imagination. there doesn't seem to be much issue raised abt females feeling intimidated, even in the female forum. and mentioning that outings are all males are pretty groundless as well. there have been outings when half the participants are females.
well, however, it does seem funny that while one mentions abt being intimidated hence not joining outings, on the other hand, a big outing is being organised where it seems the majority, if not all, are males. :think:

thanks for the sarcasm. but, i am only trying to break the ice in a place where i am comfortable so that i would find it easier for me to dare to join in other outings. i wonder where all the other previous comments by females went. maybe age is catching up on me.

kijer said:

i think if you are unable to intepret my simple statements then try not to, because your first comment is an extremely surface inference and simply wrong.

i think you're another person who keeps thinking about conspiracies here. GAGGGGGGGGGGggg.
anyway, redstone only replied because he accidently stepped on Azure's toes just by asking whether or not he really will not reveal his locations. so dont drag him into this.

mintae said:
i dont think i have made groundless accusations but at the most i acknowledge that i made an unfair passing stereotype because i just so happen to have just saw an AG list and surely all of them are on digital cams albeit mid range or entry level. and it is definately generally agreeable that the bias majority of the population on clubsnap are Males and it is a raised again and again reason most females issue that they feel intimated by a strongly male presence.

mintae said:
but, i am only trying to break the ice in a place where i am comfortable so that i would find it easier for me to dare to join in other outings. i wonder where all the other previous comments by females went. maybe age is catching up on me.

:think:
You statement really dun match ... :dunno:

mintae said:
i think if you are unable to intepret my simple statements then try not to, because your first comment is an extremely surface inference and simply wrong.

i think you're another person who keeps thinking about conspiracies here. GAGGGGGGGGGGggg.
anyway, redstone only replied because he accidently stepped on Azure's toes just by asking whether or not he really will not reveal his locations. so dont drag him into this.
or r u in need of attention? :think:

Azure said:
or r u in need of attention? :think:

im not in need of attention i simply standing up for myself. dont you?

Mintae -

1. You posted 3 nearly-concurrent posts.
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=1806124&postcount=3
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=1806180&postcount=10
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=1806131&postcount=181
What do you expect anyone else to see?

2. You specifically mentioned "AG outings" in http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=1806131&postcount=181. Is that not direct reference?

3. I did give you the chance to apologise for making that very unwelcome, and certainly untrue statement in http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=1806131&postcount=181. But you are choosing not to.

Now you wish to draw Redstone in. I am puzzled.

Maybe mintae is being directed to do these things by the CIA? KGB? Or even SDP? Who knows, right?

Tsk tskk... Sensitive, some people are.

Guess when you live in S'pore too long, certain things rub off on you.

Like being unable to take criticism. Everything is an attack on XXX's integrity or reputation that must be countered point by point, line by line.

Like always imagining there are dastardly foreigners with ulterior motives directing the actions of locals.

Like assuming that whoever criticises is always trying to make trouble, stir up discontent.

Lighten up! Take things for what they are!

Is it possible that mintae merely used AG outings as an example, in reference to the question, to illustrate her point that she did not like DSLR-heavy and male-dominated outings, thus she does not join the photo shoots?

A more reasonable response would have been to tell her that, hey, females are always welcome, but the list was on a first-come, first served, hence it was a coincidence that it's all males, but if she don't feel comfortable, she can always join other outings or until there's an AG outing with less males.

Was such a response so difficult?

Even if not, does griping about AG outings equate to trying to cause trouble? What kind of trouble could she possibly cause? The collapse of the whole AG series? Will you lose money, fame or fortune? Well, the sun will still rise.

Is she being directed by someone else? The weirdest question, but you can't expect a direct answer, unless you already have suspected enemies who are lurking.

So what if she is directed by someone else? Is the AG outings so important that the mystery person dare not appear, but must do it through someone else? Have a sense of proportion, please.

This whole thing is ridiculous.

Azure said:
Mintae -

1. You posted 3 nearly-concurrent posts.
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=1806124&postcount=3
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=1806180&postcount=10
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=1806131&postcount=181
What do you expect anyone else to see?

2. You specifically mentioned "AG outings" in http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=1806131&postcount=181. Is that not direct reference?

3. I did give you the chance to apologise for making that very unwelcome, and certainly untrue statement in http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=1806131&postcount=181. But you are choosing not to.

Now you wish to draw Redstone in. I am puzzled.

I'm a prosumer user too...

Status
Not open for further replies.