Why do Singaporean still goes back to a shop even when treated badly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vince123123 said:
For Pizza Hut, it depends quite a lot on people working in the restaurant branch.

I second that suntec is bad, I've also encounted burnt pizza in Suntec, so I never go back there.

Jurong Point is okay, sometimes a little burnt

The best is the one in Beauty World (did I get the location correct), near Bukit Timah Area - pizzas are well done nicely and very tasty/good texture.

pizza hut never cross my mind when i'm going for a good meal. i noticed that they love to employ young teenagers as their waiters, and even younger ones to be in the kitchen so as to reduce the exposure.

heard long ago when people ordered pizza through phone in late night right before they knock off, they usually get pissed off and the result is 'addtional ingredients' in your pizza. all these are usually done by youngsters who doesn't care about losing the job.

recently i just saw a notice outside yishun central burger king for recuitment. and it openly says they need people of minimum age of 14. i'm not sure but isn't the legal age for working is 16?

vince123123 said:
For Pizza Hut, it depends quite a lot on people working in the restaurant branch.

I second that suntec is bad, I've also encounted burnt pizza in Suntec, so I never go back there.

Jurong Point is okay, sometimes a little burnt

The best is the one in Beauty World (did I get the location correct), near Bukit Timah Area - pizzas are well done nicely and very tasty/good texture.

But the thing was, Suntec is supposed to have the most exposure, being in a VERY central location and the manager was rude and poor in customer service, thus getting my final ban.

Chiang said:
any snappers can intro stalls selling bbq stingray , i am looking for 1 to feast on . hehehehehe

There is one at East Coast Lagoon Hawker Centre... I can't really remember the stall off-hand though.

canoni5 said:
the legal age of working is 14

Thanks for clarifying. so technically they should be sec 2 at that age, are we encouraging part time work at sec 2 or wat? i think 16 or 17 would be nice, at least they graduated with an 'o' cert.

jack_low said:
Thanks for clarifying. so technically they should be sec 2 at that age, are we encouraging part time work at sec 2 or wat? i think 16 or 17 would be nice, at least they graduated with an 'o' cert.

more for part-time work. i encourage dat cos kids will be wasting their own hard-earned money on their self-deemed luxury but necessary items.

i started helping in my dad's biz when i was 13. but din get my own pager (my very 1st gadget) till i was 17 yrs cos i was working & studying (need to be contacted for extra overtime so i dun hv to ask mum for $$$).

try waiting for claypot rice at clementi. they put a sign there, during peak hours, waiting time is 40-90 mins. guess what,everyone waits patiently!!!!!! and the reward for waiting is fantastic claypot chicken rice!!!

but for retail, when i shop, if treated badly i'll f*** it and never go back. then when im in HK ill buy everything cos the service is fantastic there, and tax free!

canoni5 said:
think the last time i went there was shortly after National Day... cos me & fren went to take pichoos... 1st time we kena the bad svc, we lun cos thot maybe bad day lor... 2nd time, buay tahan liao... i made complaint. the mgt sent me vouchers. we went makan at other outlets lor... after the 2nd time, nvr went dat yoshinoya liao

Yeah....that outlet's service really not up to standard.....sometimes the counter like nobody there one.....:bigeyes:

Went there because I like the location.....very quiet and nice....too bad it has bad service......:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.