Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Kahuna said:
Lim peh go for:

1. Croatia
2. Czech
3. Portugal

Very 冷门 but I think the odds is good :lovegrin:

Ya.. in world cup the odds are quite good for the underdogs, nice to see them go all out against favourites nothing to lose;)

New in ClubSnap

Analysis:
Brazil seldom win WorldCup in a European Continent; should able to reach q.finals
France players quite on form recently; hope they can maintain standards
Italy stable team; too much defence may not work oso
Portugal; surprise, surprise, surprise
Germany host; no problem to q.finals
England kelong team; always favourable to bookies

Underdogs: Czech, Croatia, Ukraine, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Aussies

Predictions:
France, Italy, or Portugal to win

UBS bank used some hotshot analysis algorithm which uses data from last 50 years to predict the winner and it was Italy. Go figure

Me thinks its Holland, England or France. Germany is :think: Italian football in turmoil now. Wonder how will they perform. Brazil will make a strong challenge and so will Argie.

I'd like Eng to be in the final but really, this team, esp selected by Eriksson is really doubtful.

He takes 4 strikers to Germany. 1 never started an EPL game before, 1 injured and can only ride bicycle, 1 half fit who have not played a game since last Dec and lastly, 1 half f**k SC when compared to John Terry, Terry will score more headers than him. :bigeyes:

Lampard and Gerrard are massive massive players for their clubs but their Eng performance so far is still medicore. I still cannot forget the stone cold gerrard stunner back in Euro 04. No natural left winger with experience. Old David Beckham will have a lot to do in the midfield.

Rio can suddenly forget he is playing football. Cole is still half fit. The only 3 reliable England players in the 1st team are Robinson, Neville and Terry.

Good luck Eriksson! Really dunno what is he thinking with his selection of SC. But I saw Theo Walcott's performance in Eng B's match this week. He is really something. If he can handle the pressure of playing in the 1st team, a new star will be born. The real fun will begin IF Rooney fail to recover and Owen injure himself. Play Crouch as lone SC? :sweatsm: Eriksson will be the joke of the tourney.

afbug said:
I'd like Eng to be in the final but really, this team, esp selected by Eriksson is really doubtful.

He takes 4 strikers to Germany. 1 never started an EPL game before, 1 injured and can only ride bicycle, 1 half fit who have not played a game since last Dec and lastly, 1 half f**k SC when compared to John Terry, Terry will score more headers than him. :bigeyes:

Lampard and Gerrard are massive massive players for their clubs but their Eng performance so far is still medicore. I still cannot forget the stone cold gerrard stunner back in Euro 04. No natural left winger with experience. Old David Beckham will have a lot to do in the midfield.

Rio can suddenly forget he is playing football. Cole is still half fit. The only 3 reliable England players in the 1st team are Robinson, Neville and Terry.

Good luck Eriksson! Really dunno what is he thinking with his selection of SC. But I saw Theo Walcott's performance in Eng B's match this week. He is really something. If he can handle the pressure of playing in the 1st team, a new star will be born. The real fun will begin IF Rooney fail to recover and Owen injure himself. Play Crouch as lone SC? :sweatsm: Eriksson will be the joke of the tourney.

Hmm ... but they r not bad at the qualifying group stage...
think Rooney should be only return in the Quaters if he should be able to recover on time!

melvin said:
Hmm ... but they r not bad at the qualifying group stage...
think Rooney should be only return in the Quaters if he should be able to recover on time!

Qualifying group and WC proper got difference. :bsmilie: QG can change players anytime if injured. WC start, no changing of players.

QG is group table with many small countries. WC got knockout stage and all countries must be taken seriously. ;) Knockout=KO. Once lose, finished.

England should get past its group stage easily. I expect them to top the group IF Owen and Co. starts firing cylinders.

Group B:
England
Sweden - Larrson dangerman.
Paraguay - Nobby Solano? Roque Santa Cruz is da man.
Trinidad & Tobago - D. York got chance to kick Neville's ass. :bsmilie:

Actually the real winners would be the bookies. Legal or not... Oh you guys talking about teams ar? I'll pick
1.Germany
2.England
3.Spain.

I think the winner will only be known from the 65th min onwards of the last game. "JALAN".. :bsmilie:

My prediction:
SEMI : GERMANY VS FRANCE
SPAIN S ENGLAND

FINAL : ENGLAND VS GERMANY

WINNER : THE TEAM THAT DOESNT KELONG AFTER THE 65TH MIN... ;p

Take Brazil to be group winners. :)

afbug said:
Qualifying group and WC proper got difference. :bsmilie: QG can change players anytime if injured. WC start, no changing of players.

QG is group table with many small countries. WC got knockout stage and all countries must be taken seriously. ;) Knockout=KO. Once lose, finished.

England should get past its group stage easily. I expect them to top the group IF Owen and Co. starts firing cylinders.

Group B:
England
Sweden - Larrson dangerman.
Paraguay - Nobby Solano? Roque Santa Cruz is da man.
Trinidad & Tobago - D. York got chance to kick Neville's ass. :bsmilie:

On paper it looks like england to qualify as leader......buut what i see they may struggle against their traditional world cup rivals... so may not be leader ;)

If they fail to perform the next 2 teams to be in the next round will be Sweden and Paraguay -_-|||

From the friendlies it looks like Owen left his scoring boots at home or lost it ... cant even score like he use to, even in the one one with the keeper:confused:

Australia(nobody) beat Greece (Eurochampion 04) 1-0 this weekend.

I smell a underdog....:bsmilie:

Netherland will top Group C followed by Serb.

Finals will be Netherland vs. Brazil...

The Oranje will take the cup this time! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! :devil:

will england go trough semi without Wayne rooney?

i got a feeling that Germany will win :) what u guy think?

Status
Not open for further replies.