Who is brave and want to host a diving trip slideshow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underwater Photography Slideshow #1 - Looking for 5 photographers

Hey, the first combine slideshow is tentatively set to be in March. It will be on a Wednesday evening so no clashing with the likely diving trips on weekends. Venue is Toa Payoh Central C.C., the room TBC. It's going to be a small slideshow cum sharing session for clubsnap divers to gather, chit chat and admire each other's the photos, with food will be better. After you all divers become very friend friend with each other, then we can plan for other talks or sharing sessions, we do it one by one.

So for this coming slideshow in March, firstly, we are looking for 3-5 photographers to showcase your work in a slideshow or video format. keeping the whole event within about 1-2hours, each photographers will only have to prepare about 15-20mins slideshow, not that scary right? ;) interested divers please email me tin797@yahoo.com.sg . We will meet up after Chinese New Year to confirm the date and room, look at the photos, see if there's overlaps, maybe find a theme, do a test run with the projectors perhaps, aiya, first thing first, email me to confirm you are IN.

I have 2 confirmed. :) 3 more to go!

5, we have 5 confirmed divers for the first slideshow already. Watch out for the date of the actual slideshow cum sharing session, come and support them! see you all in March! :D

It's confirmed! And this time it's really a slideshow! ;)

Underwater Photography Slideshow

Discover beauty under the sea! Featuring photos and video by Clubsnap divers
Eric Leong, James Lim, Kelvin Pang and Melvin Lee!

Date 5 March 2008 (Wed)

Time 7:30pm

Venue Toa Payoh Central C.C.

Admission Free

Register online now!

http://one.pa.gov.sg/CRMSPortal/CRMSPortal.portal?_nfpb=true&_windowLabel=CRMSPortal_1&_urlType=render&_mode=view&CRMSPortal_1_action=ACMParticipantMaintain&_pageLabel=CRMSPortal_page_1&IdProdInst=12097455

posters coming and spamming everywhere soon​

Status
Not open for further replies.