Which debit card should I apply for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jdredd said:
love my posb card..

my friends give me an odd look because its bright orange... but i dont care about the fact its not "platinum" coloured....

never had any problems paying... it doubles up as a nets/ atm card... and best of all, i dont get any bills or heart attacks at the end of the month.

Agree :thumbsup: POSB debit card rock;)

Canew said:
If you've applied for the Capitaland Platinum, why do you still need a debit card? :confused:

Er...this is a debit card ;)

boroangel said:
Just applied for the POSB Go card and the DBS capitalland platinum cardd.....dunno if they gt other cards anot.

Capitacard Visa Platinum is a credit card. Capitacard Mastercard Platinum is a debit card. Which card did you apply?

boroangel said:
Warau I am so confused haha....so I just go to POSB and say I want a debit card with Plus and cirrus then can liao? Dont think I will withdraw too much money....more like use it to pay for accom and car rental in Australia thats all. So does POSB charge you subscription fees? If UOB dont have then I can actually go for it as I think I still eligible for campus card. OCBC also can.

Dude, get the campus account before u regret it. It have the highest interest rate, and moreover u only need a min of $1 to maintain it

quekky said:
Dude, get the campus account before u regret it. It have the highest interest rate, and moreover u only need a min of $1 to maintain it

I apply mastercard debit....cos not working yet so no credit card. The Campus card is only for UOB?

get the orange debit card .. not the new blue card (Plus or Go?)
heard the blue card cannot do online transcation ... anione can cfm?

OCBC debit card tested works in melbourne, syndey, bangkok, koh samui, hongkong, whole of east and west malaysia, new york, houston, shanghai, beijing, quangzuo, tokyo, nagoya, taiwan, bali, italy, geneva and a few more others.. tested those places in the past 1-2 years.

withdrawing from teller have a extra charge of SGD$5 regardless of amount drawn. but payment via visa has no extra charge..

from what i observe, any teller with VISA logo works for the OCBC Moi card.

havent once force to use my citibank credit since the debit card works.

Yeah.. do get campus account.. then at the same time apply for their debit R card from UOB bank. Its rather good.

Used the debit card in many places including Australia and Korea... no problems... can get money out of the atms that have the Plus sign - but of coz they charge errr.. interest and a lousy exchange rate...

But better than nothing esp when u're in need of cold hard cash. Watz more.. its easy to maintain with a gd interest rate... and u can still keep it even after u start working.. :bsmilie:

campus account gives campus card, which used to have more discounts than other cards. moreover cheque book is free

Status
Not open for further replies.