Where To Go For Pentax DSLR Course?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi FengWei,

Need your help.

I written twice to CS and recevied no response on why I am still stated as "New Member" when I joined CS in 2004.

Can you help? Thanks!

Hi bro,

I think your posting is only 25. I think need to hit a certain number of posts to become member. :)

When you hit 50 posts your status will change to Member.:)

Hi FengWei,

Need your help.

I written twice to CS and recevied no response on why I am still stated as "New Member" when I joined CS in 2004.

Can you help? Thanks!

You only got 25 posts. You need at least 50 posts to become a "Old Member" ;)

Post more lah, you are only 25 more posts away :D

Hi FengWei,

Need your help.

Can you help? Thanks!

Hi, Ben Loke,
Yes, must hit 50 posts and become "Member". :bsmilie: I joined in on November 2007 and become "Member" recently after hit over 50 posts. Good luck to you :D

Thanks guys.

In that case, I have to shorten my hibernation.

So anyone conducting the course? =P I would love to go for this once I get my cam thou' haha

Hi Fengwei,

What kind of lens needed if go to SBG?

I am using 16-50mm f2.8.

depends on what you intend to shoot ;)

the DA* 16 - 50's great as a walk around I would think - assuming its a good copy.

Hi Fengwei,

What kind of lens needed if go to SBG?

I am using 16-50mm f2.8.

You can use whatever lens you like to shoot with there in the park. But I guess the best lens would be a macro lens (for flowers/plants and bugs) and/or a tele lens (for birds and etc). That's what I usually bring along when I'm going to SBG :)

But again, I've used wide zoom lenses, normal lenses, and pretty much all my lenses there too :D

Cheers!

Sometimes i use the 16-50 at the SBG also. It really depends what you want to shoot and you can use whatever lens you have at SBG. Yesterday, i was there with just a 35mm.;)

I do hope we can convince Shriro to actually form a Pentax Owner's Club and to conduct periodic Pentax camera courses for everyone like what C and N are doing...:)

I concur with Airconvent's suggestion.

Agree agree. Even the raising sony camp is also offering workshop to those who get their camera. It is being used as a part of marketing strategy by many manufacture. :)

Agree agree. Even the raising sony camp is also offering workshop to those who get their camera. It is being used as a part of marketing strategy by many manufacture. :)

Shriro got marketing strategy for Pentax meh ;p ? So far I haven't even seen a newspaper ad locally. Anyway I think here in Clubsnap we do have a lot of experience Pentax users, so lets go out and shoot more together and learn from each other ! :thumbsup:

In marketing sense, still long way to go for Pentax. The ads that I came across were from DL published on Tuesday.

BTW, Shri-ro in cantonese, sounds like....you can imagine. heh! heh!

NoMoney's sharing the link, but practice is still the best besides reading. I found that SAFRA Photo Club sometimes organize photo and it does not cost as arm or leg.

Hi
To get back on-topic...
AAS (automobile association of Singapore) is organising a photography workshop ($35 for members, $45 for non-members) on 21 Jun 2008. It is conducted at Safra Mount Faber.
Would like to seek anyone's opinion here if this course would be useful.
I suspect I would be vastly outnumbered by the C's stormtroopers...:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.