LR Tips How To Get The “Mimo” Look in Lightroom For Your Black & White Images

RSSNewsFeeder

Apr 9, 2018
The World
www.clubsnap.com
This is a clip from my weekly photography show, “The Grid,” where my in-studio guest was my dear friend (and the co-instructor for my travel photography workshops), the wonderful Mimo Meidany. In this clip, he shares a quick tip on getting his B&W look. It’s quick and very effective. Check it out below.

Thanks to Mimo for sharing that (and for being on the show and for recording some amazing courses for KelbyOne during this visit).

I’m teaching my first in-person full-day seminar since 2019 live in Orlando, Florida, next month​

I am super psyched to be on stage next month at Orlando’s Orange Country Convention Center for an updated version of my “Ultimate Photography Crash Course.” I took all the things I would share with a friend if I had one day with them to make a real impact on their photography and their post-processing, and I put it all into this one day. I’m so sure you’ll love it; it is 100% money-back guaranteed if it’s not the best live photography seminar you’ve ever attended at any price, ever!

You can attend in person in Orlando, but if you can’t get to Orlando, you can watch it live online as it happens. Best of all, it’s only $99 for the full day. For tickets or to get one of the very limited seats we have in person in Orlando, visit kelbyonelive.com and I’ll see you August 25th in Orlando for a day that will change everything.

Have a great weekend, everybody!

-Scott

P.S.
I’m doing the opening keynote at the ClickCon conference up in Chicago on July 31st, and I’m focusing on Photoshop’s incredible AI-powered features. If you’re at the conference, I hope you’ll come and say hi. Here’s a link for tickets (the conference is packed with live shoots – over 200 models and 50 hair/makeup artists with tons of shooting bays and themed shoots. It’s going to be awesome.

The post How To Get The “Mimo” Look in Lightroom For Your Black & White Images appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.

Continue reading...