WTSell: Mirrorless - Canon Best Value Canon R6 w RF24-105mm F4 L ISM Kit Set with Free Goodies (Like New)

altantic

Dec 24, 2006
SG
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Canon

Short Description: Best Value Canon R6 w RF24-105mm F4 L ISM Kit Set with Free Goodies (Like New)

Price (S$): 4300

Condition of Item(s): 9

Detailed Description:
Looking for the a Professional Canon R6 with an Excellent RF L Lens set that is of great value? Look no further as I have the excellent condition (9/10) like new Canon R6 with the RF 24-105mm F4/L lens for sale! This camera kit set is a professional grade set that takes excellent photos and videos. R6 also earns itself the nick name of baby "EOS 1D X III" ($9k camera set) well known for photo images (especially the colours) and video (one of the best 4K cams) quality, well love by many for its versatility. This camera and lens set is one of the best condition in the market now, condition like new with box! The shutter count is less 4,000 shots (1% utilisation rate of its life span estimated to be 300k shots). Thus, it is one of the best condition 2nd hand R6 in the market. See the photos for yourself!

DPReview Gold Award - Till date, it is considered one of the BEST reviewed Full Frame Camera in the market, with excellent photo and video features.

Review:

https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canon-eos-r6-review/9

"The Canon EOS R6 is all-round one of the best cameras of its type that I've used. The combination of excellent handling, highly capable autofocus and print-ready JPEGs makes it an easy camera to like..." Barney Britton, Senior Editor of DPReview

The camera's condition is great, about 9/10. Almost like brand new. The screen is well protected by the screen protector since day 1. Overall, it is well maintained.

RFS: Upgrading my camera

It comes with:
-1x Canon R6 Camera with the RF 24-105mm F4/L Lens Kit set, its box and its accessories including 2 original Canon batteries, charger, brand camera strap and cables. (Condition: 9/10). All these new accessories (except for batteries and charger) are not touched at left in the box since day 1.
-No dents or cracks. All functioning well. Low Shutter Count: 4,000.
-I am only selling this as a set and not selling the body or lens individually.
Hurry, grab it while stocks last! Bid with confidence (Please see my ratings)! Thanks!
-Freebies: Will throw in freebies total worth more than $100! It includes a 32GB Sandisk Extreme Pro card and Compact External Flash Light (this is purchased separately) which is very useful if you need some flash in low light situation!

Why buy from me?
✅EXCELLENT condition. All the boxes and accessories are intact. Feels almost like BRAND NEW Camera!
✅CHEAPEST excellent condition R6 w RF24-105mm F4 L lens in the market. Why spend more buying a brand new one when you can get a better deal here? The key to his camera set is the RF "L" lens that it comes with! Save your money for other stuff like travelling air ticket etc!
✅CONVENIENT. Can meet at Central Area or North Area. I also can deliver to your place at a little additional cost for your convenience.
✅FRIENDLY AND TRUSTWORTHY seller. With many satisfied camera buyers. I have been selling cameras, handphones and laptops etc and most of them are in excellent condition with satisfied buyers. Can see my ratings.
✅FREEBIES. Free 32GB SD Card and External Flash Light.
✅BONUS: If you buy this set at my listed price at $4300, I will throw in another free gift EF-RF adapter for FREE! This booster allows you to use most Canon EF lenses!

Price is FIXED. Low ballers will be ignored and blocked.
Bid with confidence (see my ratings)!
Hurry, while stocks last!

Name: altantic

Phone Number:

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• IMG_1616.JPG
    IMG_1616.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1617.JPG
    IMG_1617.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1619.JPEG
    IMG_1619.JPEG
    30.6 KB · Views: 42
Price reduced to $4200/-. BUMP............

Price reduced to $4000. Bump!