Where to buy a cheap tripod

hmm... actually i also looking for a cheap tripod, 1 where i can trash it without heart pain, spend so much on a good tripod, go beach but dun want to touch sea water and sand, go shoot macro dun want to touch mud...:confused:

but i think at least get 1 with good enough support... cheap tripod can be found everywhere as long as it fits the budget and serve the purpose...

hmm... actually i also looking for a cheap tripod, 1 where i can trash it without heart pain, spend so much on a good tripod, go beach but dun want to touch sea water and sand, go shoot macro dun want to touch mud...:confused:

how heavy is your setup?

can use manfrotto 725b, not sure if easy to find in singapore though, i got mine in hk.

punishment wise, can take a lot. 2 years of torture, still hasn't died on me. :thumbsup:

how heavy is your setup?

can use manfrotto 725b, not sure if easy to find in singapore though, i got mine in hk.

punishment wise, can take a lot. 2 years of torture, still hasn't died on me. :thumbsup:

He needs manfrotto 055, safer..;)

but i think at least get 1 with good enough support... cheap tripod can be found everywhere as long as it fits the budget and serve the purpose...

Those good tripod can strip and wash? No?

May i know Where is OP???

Orient Photo
Level 6, Sim Lim Square

I just bought a Benro A300EX tripod with BH0 ball head there today. $168, no bargaining allowed. Magnesium alloy, quite light. Tripod seems cheap and good for the money. Not going to use a 300mm f2.8 on it, just my K-x and kit lens and so will not be a problem.

how heavy is your setup?

was thinking of buying the 190Xprob back... sold mine some time back... sure kenna scold my wifey.. why i need so many tripods... :bsmilie:

Those good tripod can strip and wash? No?

ya can strip and wash... but still dun want to dirty it... :sweat: the irony of buying a good tripod...:cry:

Orient Photo
Level 6, Sim Lim Square

I just bought a Benro A300EX tripod with BH0 ball head there today. $168, no bargaining allowed. Magnesium alloy, quite light. Tripod seems cheap and good for the money. Not going to use a 300mm f2.8 on it, just my K-x and kit lens and so will not be a problem.

mmm Seem like a good price. And Which one is cheaper OP or the benro wholeseller in penisula?

mmm Seem like a good price. And Which one is cheaper OP or the benro wholeseller in penisula?

both also cheap, which is cheaper dunno...but i dun think the distro will sell at a higher price...but i would go to jack in peninsula... definitely got more choices there...

You know im always confused about peninsular got the hotel side and the other beside the hotel + got so many entrances :sweat: ... ill try to find it by myself :bsmilie:

You know im always confused about peninsular got the hotel side and the other beside the hotel + got so many entrances :sweat: ... ill try to find it by myself :bsmilie:

It's near the hotel side.

Its called Benphoto.

Cheap, no good.
Good, no cheap lah.

is it, my tripod sub $100 when i bought it, it has been in many seas, it is badly scratched, it is still not wobbling. :)

i rather buy a cheaper tripod and abuse it to get my pictures, than to buy an expensive tripod to worship at home and then sayang it everytime. :bsmilie:

by the way, there are loads of big heavy tripods that are relatively cheap and good, but the sacrifice is weight, around 3 kg combination.

was thinking of buying the 190Xprob back... sold mine some time back... sure kenna scold my wifey.. why i need so many tripods... :bsmilie:

yeah, that tripod is good, just that a bit short. sometimes want higher perspective cannot use.

is it, my tripod sub $100 when i bought it, it has been in many seas, it is badly scratched, it is still not wobbling. :)

i rather buy a cheaper tripod and abuse it to get my pictures, than to buy an expensive tripod to worship at home and then sayang it everytime. :bsmilie:

by the way, there are loads of big heavy tripods that are relatively cheap and good, but the sacrifice is weight, around 3 kg combination.
oh sorry should be: cheap, stable, light. Choose 2.

both also cheap, which is cheaper dunno...but i dun think the distro will sell at a higher price...but i would go to jack in peninsula... definitely got more choices there...

More choice means more temptation to upgrade and pay more... ;)