Where to buy a cheap tripod

Interesting. But insufficient specs to tell which model to get. Any shop in Singapore selling? Or do you know anyone using?
The specs actually sound very good, no shops in singapore carry. Have to buy from Gmarket. Actually to me its very worth buying. The whole of Korea using this brand.

The tripod model is C-1530, ballhead is LX-3.

They have a website, but the English cmi. Try googling the brand.

The specs actually sound very good, no shops in singapore carry. Have to buy from Gmarket. Actually to me its very worth buying. The whole of Korea using this brand.

The tripod model is C-1530, ballhead is LX-3.

They have a website, but the English cmi. Try googling the brand.

For that price, this tripod is a good buy, just that the max height a little bit short.
Any idea what's the folded length?

Consider the Sirui brand as well. IMHO, certain areas is better than benro.

sry TS, hijack abit..
I'm also looking for tripod, but budget more of SGD30-60..
was looking at this : Fancier FT-6662A Professional Tripod
http://store.tagotech.com/product_info.php?cPath=48&products_id=203
is it ok for a beginner use?
not doing anything heavy duty or fast, just a K-x with casual shooting
BnS doesnt have any hopes at present so need to ask all the bros here..

sry TS, hijack abit..
I'm also looking for tripod, but budget more of SGD30-60..
was looking at this : Fancier FT-6662A Professional Tripod
http://store.tagotech.com/product_info.php?cPath=48&products_id=203
is it ok for a beginner use?
not doing anything heavy duty or fast, just a K-x with casual shooting
BnS doesnt have any hopes at present so need to ask all the bros here..

I have that model. It's small, light (travel-friendly) and flexible (for those low angles). Just a little wobbly if you extend the middle rod all the way up. But as a no-frills China brand, it works decently. Haven't used it for a year or so though. Been relegated to a light stand now. :bsmilie:

Thanks for the link, but it is still cheaper to buy from gmarket. And gmsrket's delivery charges is actually very reasonable.

And gmarket also has escrow service, means they will only release the money to the seller when they receive the items to ship out to you.

Thanks for the link. :thumbsup:
Finally get to know the folded length of this tripod.
The max height seems a little short & the folded length (54.5cm excluding head) is long.
or u go to one model up, c-1540, twist lock one.

or u go to one model up, c-1540, twist lock one.

I've bought the Benro's lightest & shortest travel angel series tripod, supporting up to 6kg (tripod) & 8kg (ball head), also twist lock design.

I've bought the Benro's lightest & shortest travel angel series tripod, supporting up to 6kg (tripod) & 8kg (ball head), also twist lock design.

hey bro, so which model? from local or online?

is it very good in quality, cos i heard of the China's low quality in everything.

that's sad, it means that loads of everything you use today is low quality. :bsmilie:

it is decent in quality, i don't know where all the cheap free tripods they give out at it shows are made, but even if it is japan, you can use the finest plastic, the engineering and rickety structure dictates that it will spoil faster than a china tripod that has better structure.

Chinese manufacturing is all about manufacturing to a specific specification and price point. So the quality range can vary. Bottomline you get what you pay for. Buy cheap, pay twice.