Where do you guys get the MONEY for a 5DmkII ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a xiao boi boi, go let gwc mor mor, sure can make money.

If you can't afford it, don't buy it. It's that simple.

Totally agree to that :thumbsup:

Y bore down yourself in financial terms, where u know u can only afford a Nissan Sunny but why you want to find means to buy R8 haha.

yah man, agree. the Ls will just keep coming. but unfortunately i just sold my 70-200f4 just last wk for a S90. im intending to upgrade to a f4 IS. its just too much for me! ugh.

my frens zhng their car until they are broke. while i succumb to the temptations of photography. haha :cry:

for a 5D mk II, my fren can get his complete customised turbo kit for his swift sport. haha

i've always resisted the urge to zhng my car because when you sell your ride, there's no way you can reclaim the costs of your aftermarket equipment. i've seen people who have spent tens of thousands on expensive ICE (in car entertainment) systems, only to repeat the cycle again when they get a new set of wheels after 3 years. but then again, if you can afford it, no one is stopping you.

for photography, if you "invest" in relatively good lenses, you should be able to let them go without incurring a significant loss. and if you're lucky enough, you might be able to make some money from it as well! i picked up my 24-70 for $1700 (brand new) just before canon jacked up their prices. and my 70-200 f/4 L IS...for only $1600. so always look out for good deals. :)

i won't buy another car unnecessarily as a large sum of money goes to you know who.

i've always resisted the urge to zhng my car because when you sell your ride, there's no way you can reclaim the costs of your aftermarket equipment. i've seen people who have spent tens of thousands on expensive ICE (in car entertainment) systems, only to repeat the cycle again when they get a new set of wheels after 3 years. but then again, if you can afford it, no one is stopping you.

for photography, if you "invest" in relatively good lenses, you should be able to let them go without incurring a significant loss. and if you're lucky enough, you might be able to make some money from it as well! i picked up my 24-70 for $1700 (brand new) just before canon jacked up their prices. and my 70-200 f/4 L IS...for only $1600. so always look out for good deals. :)

i won't buy another car unnecessarily as a large sum of money goes to you know who.

yeah dude, thats y i too have stopped zhng-ing my car. haha its pointless. i rather divert tat interest in photography. must more fulfilling to my life. =D

also had considered selling everything, (including my dry box). still not enuff to cover the cost of a 5DmkII body. haha. i tink my pants have to go as well.

meanwhile its just a waiting game for my bank acct in go upwards. hopefully by then the 5DmkIII will be out. haha

You can always just use credit card to pay 36 months of installment.

or...

Just buy the next best thing, the 7D! hehehe. Because after you purchased your 5Dmk2, your next problem will be "how did u guys managed to get money to buy 24-70L, 70-200L, 100-400L lenses?"

peace!

go to the stock market, buy 100 lots of warrants, contra within 5 days, or try today's toto :p

You can always just use credit card to pay 36 months of installment.

or...

Just buy the next best thing, the 7D! hehehe. Because after you purchased your 5Dmk2, your next problem will be "how did u guys managed to get money to buy 24-70L, 70-200L, 100-400L lenses?"

peace!

never buy using borrowed money. I rather you go prostitute yourself to buy using cold hard earned cash.

i started eating grass the moment it was announced.:rolleyes:

then sold my 40D & 17-55 to save more.:sweat:

yah man, agree. the Ls will just keep coming. but unfortunately i just sold my 70-200f4 just last wk for a S90. im intending to upgrade to a f4 IS. its just too much for me! ugh.

my frens zhng their car until they are broke. while i succumb to the temptations of photography. haha :cry:

for a 5D mk II, my fren can get his complete customised turbo kit for his swift sport. haha
Zhng-ing cars is wayyyy more expensive than just buying a 5DMkII alone. :sweatsm:

Because after you purchased your 5Dmk2, your next problem will be "how did u guys managed to get money to buy 24-70L, 70-200L, 100-400L lenses?
Spot on - and as earlier poster had pointed out, invest in good lens is much better than in the body long term. Bodies depreciate all the time, lenses hold their value well. Actually cost of a 5DMkII is nothing when compared to costs of say a fast telephoto prime lens - which can go up to few times as much.

Find a sugar mommy? :devil: :bsmilie:

work, earn and save...:thumbsup:

I was wondering where do you guys (5DmkII owners) get the money to purchase such an expensive body. Any sources to earn some quick cash?! haha. Im intending to upgrade to a 5DmkII by stumped by the pricing.

Ive got good lobang, if you make any referrals to me (people who are looking for a private tertiary school) you can just maybe give your 5dmII funds a healthy boost.

PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.