What will you buy in Sitex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the diff between Comex, Sitex, PC show, IT Show?

My interpretation:

Comex = Named after a comet
Sitex = Sounds like natural rubber plantation exchange
PC show = Another Sim Lim shops exhibition
IT show = Like dot com....outdated theme...should change name to geek show

:lovegrin:

USB hub?

Too much hardware for sale/ on show.
Too few software stands.

They should give massive discounts on software at such IT exhibitions.

ah bang..

do let me know when u buy..

then i go buy too..

:D
Sorry for late reply... didn't see your post until now. I read in HWZ SITEX not selling internal HDD, so I had bought my 1TB WD Green 32M cache at SLS, price increased leh still I needed one so paid $183 at PCThemes. 5 yeard warranty one-to-one exchange and I got free Acronis True image Personal software out of the scratch and win sticker from this purchase.

Hope this helps... I might still go to SITEX to look see look see if got 2.5HDD internal WD Scorpio Green want replace notebook HDD to higher capacity. And also get a DVD Recorder if price is good.

../azul123

Wah... good price, man.

../azul123

Yup...that's why I spent 6 grant out of the blue....Was look see look see initially and never intent to buy a netbook initially....wanted to get the Singtel Eeepc promo instead but hack....S10 is so much better than E901 :lovegrin:

got myself a maxtor basics 1TB ext hd for 179.90 :D

Yup...that's why I spent 6 grant out of the blue....Was look see look see initially and never intent to buy a netbook initially....wanted to get the Singtel Eeepc promo instead but hack....S10 is so much better than E901 :lovegrin:

Hi, I thought the lenovo netbook is $699? Today went there, only left with white

Actually was planning to buy a RMVB decoder player for my portable harddisk. But couldn't find it.

Does anyone know where can I get one?

Thanks

Wanted to buy the 8gb cruzo micro. But by the time I go there, all sold out liao. Thats really the best offer for thumb drive.

I got the 8gb cruzo micro at SLS @ $27.90 leh...
so not much of savings if just to go down to get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.