What type of members POST their portraits here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
Of late, comments given to portraits are getting super bitter! :sweat: It would be a pity if less ppl want to post their images here .....

What type of members POST their portraits here?
i say ..... you got GUTS! :thumbsup:
i salute you!:thumbsup:
Keep posting! :thumbsup:

U still remember the days when we play in the playground and see-saws and the kids will comment to each other "no, that's not the way to climb this tunnel, u should go from here then climb up, dun be such a idiot can?" "u run really slow u know? i can easily fly past u"

Well, though in reality, a lot ppl can run faster than that kid and climb up faster in another way.

So wat i meant is, in CS, there are still a lot of kids with a lot of growing up to do. Nothing new, really. Frankly, about 2-3 weeks back when someone posted this thread abt bitter postings, the situation and comments did improve slightly, but the problems seem to be coming back.

power thread! :thumbsup:

Don't know how to write the word "die" ?

:embrass:

School holidays over soon, so the comments should return to the "usual" bitterness rather then the current "super bitter" levels.

to avoid bitter comments, ones can.....

#1, don't post any pictures,
#2, post and lock the thread,
#3, state only welcome postive comments,
#4, post the picture in a poll like thread, the options are "nice shot", "great shot", "pro shot".
#5, add the CSers given you bitter comments into Ignore List.

Ones have many choices about these.

Status
Not open for further replies.