What type of members POST their portraits here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
Of late, comments given to portraits are getting super bitter! :sweat: It would be a pity if less ppl want to post their images here .....

What type of members POST their portraits here?
i say ..... you got GUTS! :thumbsup:
i salute you!:thumbsup:
Keep posting! :thumbsup:

kcuf2

Dec 29, 2005
KFC
U still remember the days when we play in the playground and see-saws and the kids will comment to each other "no, that's not the way to climb this tunnel, u should go from here then climb up, dun be such a idiot can?" "u run really slow u know? i can easily fly past u"

Well, though in reality, a lot ppl can run faster than that kid and climb up faster in another way.

So wat i meant is, in CS, there are still a lot of kids with a lot of growing up to do. Nothing new, really. Frankly, about 2-3 weeks back when someone posted this thread abt bitter postings, the situation and comments did improve slightly, but the problems seem to be coming back.

deckard

Oct 13, 2006
power thread! :thumbsup:

Caspere

Jul 27, 2003
East Side
gallery.clubsnap.com
Don't know how to write the word "die" ?

:embrass:

School holidays over soon, so the comments should return to the "usual" bitterness rather then the current "super bitter" levels.

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
to avoid bitter comments, ones can.....

#1, don't post any pictures,
#2, post and lock the thread,
#3, state only welcome postive comments,
#4, post the picture in a poll like thread, the options are "nice shot", "great shot", "pro shot".
#5, add the CSers given you bitter comments into Ignore List.

Ones have many choices about these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom