What is Wrong with mi Night Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many seems to say its due to dust,

but I clean it, and ensure there isn't any speck that I can see, at least with naked eyes, before I tried again.

Does it mean user will have to constantly wipe the lens before even photo shoot?

I think this could be a design problem??

Originally posted by hong
oh, so that's not the problem with the camera but the floating dust on the air :) first time hearing it, quite funny

don't seems to get that problem with other camera? what could be the floating dust theory mean?

oh, so that's not the problem with the camera but the floating dust on the air :) first time hearing it, quite funny

only problem is that it appears more often on the S30/S40 then other digicams we know of....

Originally posted by fcpga

don't seems to get that problem with other camera? what could be the floating dust theory mean?

in the url provided by mpenza, even fuji has a faq on it,

and many canon digital cameras, including g1, s30/s40, s300..etc got it,

if i am not wrong, it is the design of the compact camera with the flash being too close to the lens, it can be solve using a external flash

Originally posted by fcpga
Many seems to say its due to dust,

but I clean it, and ensure there isn't any speck that I can see, at least with naked eyes, before I tried again.

Does it mean user will have to constantly wipe the lens before even photo shoot?

I think this could be a design problem??

it's not the lens, so dun bother cleaning it :)

Originally posted by Simon

Yap, my mistake, del my own post, i forgoten the consumer digicam can't set to f/16 or smaller.

background is blurr becoz i focus on the human subject near to the camera, and not the far away buildings, flash is turn on the illuminate the human face :)

isit due to the flash, coz night scene turn on the flash, when the flash is off (taken in AP, or manual) , i dun see it

Hi hong,

Just to tell u that the Night Scene Mode is used to take photos of people at dusk or at night.

But the Landscape Mode is for scenery and night scence without people. The landscape mode will automatically set the aperature to smallest so that the scene can be renderred clearing on film or digital "film".

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.