Weincell MRB625

Arnpouz

Sep 22, 2012
Singapour
Hi,
I'm Starting film photography, and I just received my Canon FTb that I bought on eBay !
I had bought a V625U (1.5v) battery from a dealer in The Adelphi on Coleman Street, but after this I read that my camera needed a 1.3 volt battery similar to the original mercury one for the meter to work accurately...
I still haven't done a test roll with the 1.5v battery, but I figured out I'd ask for some information before.
That's why i'd like to know where I could find a Weincell battery, which seems to be the only one with the appropriate voltage.
If anyone has used a camera with a 1.5v battery instead of 1.3v, please tell me if it really affects the exposure !
Thanks in advance ! I'm looking forward to your wise answers !

Hi,
I'm Starting film photography, and I just received my Canon FTb that I bought on eBay !
I had bought a V625U (1.5v) battery from a dealer in The Adelphi on Coleman Street, but after this I read that my camera needed a 1.3 volt battery similar to the original mercury one for the meter to work accurately...
I still haven't done a test roll with the 1.5v battery, but I figured out I'd ask for some information before.
That's why i'd like to know where I could find a Weincell battery, which seems to be the only one with the appropriate voltage.
If anyone has used a camera with a 1.5v battery instead of 1.3v, please tell me if it really affects the exposure !
Thanks in advance ! I'm looking forward to your wise answers !

You NEED a MR9 adapter that allows the use of 1.5 V SR44 button cells.