Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Video Accessories

Brand: Other

Short Description: Atomos Shogun Inferno 7 Inch Monitor/Recorder

Price (S$): 750

Condition of Item(s): 7

Detailed Description:
Hello there,

I'm selling a used Atomos Shogun Inferno. It is outside of manufacturer's warranty.

You can see many more images of the unit on my carousell listing:

https://www.carousell.sg/p/atomos-shogun-inferno-7-monitor-recorder-1208317731/

It's been an excellent unit for me over the years. It's been well taken care of. Cosmetically, it actually looks new except for a faint crack on the top plate - unfortunately, one of my team over tightened the top mount one day - see the image attached. Other than that, it's in excellent condition and I'd have rated it a 10 if it wasn't for the crack. You can see in the images that it powers on and works fine. However, I would encourage you to bring your camera to make sure it works as well - especially if you have a camera with SDI connections (I currently don't have any SDI cameras, so I cannot say if it's fine or not - last time I used them though, they worked).

Comes with:

Atomos Shogun Inferno
3x 2.5" SSD Caddies
SSD to USB-C cable
2x NP-F750 batteries
Battery Charger
AC Adapter
XLR Adapter
2x Mounting Adapters
Flight Case

This could be a nice alternative option for you if you've been eyeing off an Atomos Shinobi 7 - with the added advantage that you get recording capabilities in the Shogun Inferno. As a monitor, it's been great for me and even by today's standards, 1500 peak nits is still very good and bright.

Pay by paynow or cash. Meet at Reflections at Keppel Bay. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Happy to negotiate, but unreasonably low offers will be ignored. Easiest way to reach me would be the chat through my carousell listing. Thank you.

Name: Quett

Phone Number:

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• thumbnail_image2.jpg
    thumbnail_image2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 41
  • thumbnail_image1 (1).jpg
    thumbnail_image1 (1).jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 49
  • thumbnail_image0 (1).jpg