Dec 11, 2022
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: DSLR

Brand: Nikon

Short Description: Used Nikon D500 + Meike grip + XQD

Price (S$): 800

Condition of Item(s): 4

Detailed Description:
Carousell listing with images: https://www.carousell.sg/p/nikon-d500-meike-battery-grip-xqd-card-1198117679

Looking to sell my old sports photography workhorse. Upgraded to a Z9 in November and have been shooting exclusively with that -- sold my old D850 as well.

The body is *damaged* -- there's a dent just forward of the hotshoe where I'm ashamed to say I dropped the camera trying to holster it on a belt and the wireless transmitter that was mounted at the time shattered and punctured the camera housing. Also a very minor crack at the edge of the main screen, but this doesn't affect viewing or touch navigation and is almost invisible when the screen is actually displaying an image.

Priced accordingly. Repairs last quoted to me back in December at $500 for the housing fix, so just keep that figure in mind if you're looking to buy and fix the body.

For asking price of $800, will include an aftermarket battery grip and one 128GB XQD card. Open to very slight negotiation if you can pick the body up at my convenience and/or for fast deals.

RFS: already upgraded, in a slight rush to sell as I'm using the money to invest in a big purchase for another hobby of mine.

Name: Jared

Phone Number:
nine 7522100

Oh? Apologies -- created double thread. Will lock this older post... if I can figure out how.