Tanah Merah
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Flash

Brand: Canon

Short Description: Speedlite 600EX II-RT, EL-1, 430EX III-RT and more

Price (S$): as stated

Condition of Item(s): 10

Detailed Description:
Letting go of my entire Canon Speedlite collection as I'm switching systems.

Do note that all the flashes come with full boxes and accessories unless stated. Do read the descriptions to avoid asking redundant questions. All the flashes are priced to sell, but I will allow slight nego if buying 2 units or more.

All my Canon speedlites are local sets with receipts and Canon SG warranty chits so you will not incur an additional 50% charge for servicing at the Canon Singapore. Buy grey sets, and you will end up paying more in future should your equipment require servicing.

Canon EL-1
$1200
Condition: 9/10
Used sparingly as a backup flash. Local set with full box. cosmetic condition is excellent and flash has been gaffer- taped.
This flash uses lithium battery with fast recycling time that can be charged with the standard charger used with R5/R6 LP-E6 batteries with fast recycle times.
3 months warranty remaining and warranty is unregistered.

Canon 600EX II-RT
$350
Condition: 7/10
Heavily used as my main flash and not for fussy buyer. Do note that this is version II with faster recycling times compared to version 1. Local set with full box. No more warranty.

Canon 430EX III-RT
$250
Condition: 9/10
Local set with full box. No more warranty. Condition is like new.

Yongnuo 680EX RT
$150
Condition: 9.5/10
Condition is like new, flash is 3 months old. bought overseas. This flash uses lithium battery with fast recycling time.
LCD sticker is still on. full box.
compatible with the canon protocol RT flashes and triggers, tested and working.

Phottix Laso
$120
Condition: 9.5/10
Phottix's version of the Canon ST-E3-RT master trigger equivalent. Condition is like new, bought from TK Foto. LCD sticker is still on. full box. compatible with the canon protocol RT flashes and triggers, tested and working.

Deal at my convenience at Tanah Merah / City Hall MRT. Pls do not PM, whatsapp or SMS is preferable as I seldom check this platform. Thanks!

Name: Darrell

Phone Number:
9338 nine698

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• Canon Speedlites 1.jpg
    Canon Speedlites 1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Canon Speedlites 2.jpg
    Canon Speedlites 2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 39