WTSell: Compact - Sony WTS Barely Used Sony RX100 mk3 plus extras Sony batteries, charger, Polarizer Magfilter

nassing

Sep 1, 2023
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Compact

Brand: Sony

Short Description: WTS Barely Used Sony RX100 mk3 plus extras Sony batteries, charger, Polarizer Magfilter

Price (S$): 800

Detailed Description:
Sony Cybershot RX100 Mark III

Perfect working condition. Accessories and Box included. AND LOTS OF EXTRAS!!!

!!! Open to reasonable offers for a quick sale!!!
Price is reasonable considering all the extras. I bought this for nearly USD 1000 / SGD 1350+ in total including all accessories.

I can provide more photos and you're welcome to check the item out as well.

REASON FOR SALE: Bought this 2 years ago from Crutchfield store in the US. Bought with me to Singapore thinking I'll finally do more candid and street photography, but that's not happened. Hence selling as its sitting unused and I'm moving out. I must have used this a max of 4-5 times only.

CONDITION: Excellent condition, I take very good care of all my electronics and gadgets. It's AS GOOD AS NEW! I have applied a screen protector on the back screen and you will also get a spare set

EXTRAS!!! : I'm letting go of a bunch of accessories that I had purchased along with this

i>> Kamerar MagFilter Circular Polarizer Filter (CPL) for Compact Camera worth USD 40 (SGD 55)
https://kamerar.com/products/magfilter-cpl-circular-polarizer-filter
This is attached via magnets, and removable when not required. Comes with original polarizer, carry case, and 1 additional magnetic attachment strip, in case the current one wears off. The round metal ring around the main camera lens is the magnetic attachment for Magfilter polarizer.

ii>> Original Sony ACC-TRDCX USB Travel Charger and Battery Kit (SGD 100) and extra battery (SGD 80)
You can use the the USB travel charger to charge instead of the only being restricted to in-camera charging. I labeled them 1 and 2 for my own ease of reference

iii>> Original Sony SDXCI 64GB card and case

iv>> TWO Camera cases - one large LowePro and one compact CaseLogic

v>> Others include carry straps - Sony wrist strap (attached to camera) and one extra multi-colour loopable neck strap, anti-fog wipe from Nikon etc

https://www.sony.com.sg/electronics/cyber-shot-compact-cameras/dsc-rx100m3-dsc-rx100m3g

. Specs:
+ 20.1 megapixel with 1.0 sensor - larger than most point-and-shoot camera sensor, giving much higher quality photos
+ ZEISS® lens with 24mm wide-angle shooting and a large aperture even in zoom
+ built-in viewfinder
+ LCD screen with 180-degree adjustable angle
+ Super light and compact

Condition of Item(s): 9

Name: Nas

Phone Number:

Email:
naslinsing@gmail.com

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments